One Day Excursion of Kochi Local by Private Cab
Booking with ₹0
-13% ₹ 2799
What will you experience
Amazing Peaceful Beach
Historic Place With Ancient Sculptures
Kochi Street Foods
About the Activity
|Pickup & Drop Location
|8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India's coastal Kerala state. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
- Get the perfect overview of Kochi, the city blessed with a variety of tourist attractions sun-kissed beaches, serene backwaters, and greenery, Kochi has got everything to spend a perfect holiday. Kochi is the second most important city on the west coast of India and is an ideal starting point for exploring Kerala.
About Day Excursion of Kochi:
- Our day excursion trip starts with Pickup from your Hotel in Kochi at 09:00 AM by our driver cum who is very experienced and knowledgeable in this road or route.
- Get a chance to see some amazing route side views while going towards the destination and you can also make a video because the nature here is very eye-soothing and mind relaxing.
- Next, we will head towards Fort Kochi it is a peaceful ambiance and the touch of soft sand and it has the best place to enjoy local delicacies in the stalls. There are so many food stalls across the shore. The seafood in these stalls is just amazing.
- After enjoying the beach the next location is St. Francis Church, the first European church in India located at Fort Kochi by the Portuguese. The church was a wooden chapel built by Franciscan friars and was rebuilt in 1516 by the dutch. In 1795 the British converted it to an Anglican church and gave its present name.
- Next, The Indo-Portuguese Museum is situated in fort Kochi The museum has five main sections namely Altar, Treasure, Procession, Civil Life, and Cathedral. The collection includes a piece of the altar made in teak from the 16th century and an Indo-Portuguese Monstrance from the 18-19th century.
- After covering three major & historical locations in Kochi our driver will take you to a restaurant where you can relax and taste delicious food and enjoy the gathering among yourself and gained some energy to cover the reaming locations i.e Jewish Synagogue and Marine drive.
- Jewish Synagogue situated at the Jew Town is the oldest Synagogue in all Commonwealth nations. This synagogue built in 1567 reflects the uniqueness of the Jews. This magnificently decorated Synagogue contains giant scrolls of the old testament which is believed to be the oldest in the world.
- Last but not least is Marine drive where you can sit and enjoy the sunset with your loved one and try some street fast food and have some coffee after all the funfilled activity our driver will drop you at your hotel and conclude the day's excursion in Kochi.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers.
- For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra.
- Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher