One Day Chennai to Velankanni Tour by Cab
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Booking with ₹0
-6% ₹ 7499
What will you experience
Stunning Vistas of Velankanni
Explore Some Great Stops
About the Activity
|Start & End point||Chennai|
|Starting Time||5 AM|
|Ending Time||11 PM|
|Places to be covered||Velankanni Museum, Morning Star Church, Sikkal & 2+ locations|
About Chennai & Velankanni:
- Chennai is a vibrant city with a rich cultural history and is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning temples, and delicious cuisine. This thriving metropolis on the Coromandel Coast was previously named Madras.
- Velankanni is a small town in the Nagapattinam district of Tamil Nadu, Velankanni is also known for its stunning beaches, pristine backwaters, and scenic hill stations. Velankanni is known as the "Lourdes of the East" because it attracts a large number of visitors, similar to Lourdes in France.
About One Day Chennai to Velankanni Tour by Cab:
- Our awesome sightseeing trip from Chennai to Velankanniwill commence early in the morning.
- Our driver will arrive at the hotel in Chennai to pick you up and take you to the fascinating Church Museum, which showcases a variety of artefacts, including contributions made by worshippers for the tour around 5 AM.
- As you move towards Velankanni, you will first visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health and get amazed by its red tiled roof and its innovative layouts. This place is best suited for people who love to know about lords or religious people.
- Visit some of the major attractions, including the Velankanni Museum, which showcases a variety of artefacts including contributions made by worshippers, and Velankanni Beach before lunch.
- In the midst of the tour, our guide will take you to a restaurant so you may try some of Velankanni's cuisine.
- Afterward, we will visit Morning Star Church and Sikal a temple devoted to both Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu.
- As soon as we had reached the end of our tour, get ready to return home, with your heart full of memories you may cherish forever.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers.
- For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra.
- Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher