Know Before You Go For Nyang Nyang Paragliding:
- The activity will be suspended without a money return if the client exhibits signs of intoxication or drug use.
- Bring a valid ID Proof. PAN cards are not accepted as valid proof of identification.
- Women who are pregnant cannot engage in this Activity.
- For those who have heart issues, this Activity is not advised.
- Children cannot participate in the Activity without parental consent.
- It is required that the client wears the proper footwear (sneakers or closed sandals, flip flops, heels, or platforms in any event)
- It is also advised that the customer bring long sleeves; the other safety equipment will be provided by us.
- To prevent vertigo, avoid eating large meals in the hours before finishing the Activity.