- Base Village: Bedisgaon
- Trek Duration: 6.5 Hrs (Two Way)
- Trek Distance: 11 KM (Two Way)
- Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Best Time to Trek: July- September, November- February
About Nakhind Fort, Vangani:
- Nakhind located near Vangani in Karjat Taluka of Raigad district is famous for a natural rock peak cavity at the top of the hill "Nakhind" formed by natural erosion, which is where it got its name "Needhe" or "Nosehole".
- It is also called "Akind" which means a hole on the top, making the trek sound more interesting. The spot that attracts the tourists is that the top of the ridge has a human nose structure, the gap here that is formed by natural erosion looks man-made and brings in the tourists because of its unique structure.
About Nakhind Trek from Base:
- Early in the morning at the Varangai station or another pickup point as desired, we will be received by the personnel who will brief us about today's adventure.
- We will reach Base village within an hour where we'll freshen up, take a break, and take the necessary items on this adventure.
- Our trekking journey will soon begin and soon within 3-4 hours, we will find ourselves at the top of the hill.
- After hearty congratulations to each other and exploring the top of the ridge, we will have a thrilling opportunity to have lunch at the top of the hill at over 2000 ft.
- Enjoying our time at the top of the ridge to the fullest it will be soon time to trek down to the Base village, while enjoying the surreal view and making memories we will trek down.
- Soon after another 3 hours of trekking, we will reach the base village as well, bringing a conclusion to our trekking adventure of today.
- Arrangements of your final departure from the base village to Varangai station or Mumbai or anywhere else will be made so you can return back with leisure.
- 05:46 am : CSMT
- 05:59 am : Dadar
- 06:10 am : Ghatkopar
- 06:25 am : Thane
- 06:41 am : Dombivali
- 06:50 am : Kalyan
- 07:19 am : Vangani