- Activity Location: Nagarbeda
- Check-in Time: 4 P: M
- Check out Time: 11 A: M
- Meals: Dinner, Breakfast, Evening Tea
- Camping Duration: 2 Days
- Activity Endurance: Easy
About the Nagarbeda Campsite:
- Nagarbeda is the only peninsular village located in the heart of India, it is a serene and beautiful island on the shore of the backwaters of River Narmada, near Hanuwantiya Island, in district Khandwa.
- Enjoy your stay while the calming and soothing sound of waves gently crashing onto the shore lulls you to sleep.
About Nagarbeda Camping Experience:
- Arrive at the camp location where you will be greeted by welcome drinks and the calmness of the place.
- Camping at our campground will be an unforgettable experience because of the breathtaking surroundings, which will jog your memory constantly.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable by making it hassle-free.
- Enjoy Bonfire, Music, Delicious food (Veg & Non-Veg), boating and many more fun and adventurous activities.
- A lovely campfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite.