- Activity Location: Dubai, UAE
- Total no. of floors: 07
- Activity duration: 2 to 3 hours
About the Museum of the Future:
- It is more than just a museum; it is a space for exploration and learning where visitors can come together to explore. The museum also features a variety of activities and events, as well as an education center and an innovation lab.
- The Museum of the Future is an exciting destination that showcases the potential of tomorrow. It is located within the Emirates Towers complex, rising 77 meters above the ground with panels made of unique stainless steel.
About Museum of the Future Tickets, Dubai:
- Arrive at the location by using the metro, a personal vehicle, or on foot. Follow all rules as instructed.
- Collect the bracelets at the entrance to enter the Museum of the Future.
- As you begin your tour of the exhibitions at the museum, don't forget to take a look at the building's stunning lobby.
- The fifth floor of the museum covers a number of activities, such as programming workshops, robotics challenges, and 3D printing demonstrations.
- The fourth floor has the Heal Institute, and you're greeted with a view of futuristic Dubai. This view shows what Dubai will look like in the near future.
- Experience Al Waha on the third floor of the Museum of the Future, a series of experiences that can heal your mind and body.
- The second floor includes a range of workshops, seminars, and networking events to help visitors develop their ideas. The floor will mainly display gadgets and innovations that can create a positive future.
- The first floor is a dedicated futuristic play space for kids. Here, the youngsters can allow their creativity to grow. The location is to develop future-evidence skills in youth that will benefit them later in life by presenting a few tasks and a plot.
- Enjoy the stunning views and experience the technologies of the future. Take some photos or videos with your friends and make your trip memorable.