- Activity Location: Mastani Lake, Maharashtra
- Check-in Time: 4:00 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor Activities
About the Mastani Lake Campsite:
- Mastani Lake, also known as Mastani Talab or Wadki Talab, is situated near Wadki village, Pune, in the state of Maharashtra, India, and is spread over an area of 14 acres, which is easily reachable by train, flight as well as road.
- The lake has also a long and interesting history so you were camping in a historical place that is covered with some mind-blowing beauty of nature that is unimaginable no one can describe it as it is you need to visit and experience my own.
About Camping in Mastani Lake:
- A mesmerizing welcome drink will be offered to you as you arrive at the checking point of the camp.
- Mastani lake is a popular spot for picnickers and camping enthusiasts, its picturesque water body sits in between green hills which is very close to nature and will jog your mind in a different manner.
- You can also take a short trip to visit the nearby areas of Mastani lake to explore the uncovered part by you so you can feel engaged with nature as well as with other travelers who are Organized by us.
- The next day morning after breakfast you can join the group of people to trek in the mountain area to explore the valley and make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
- The surroundings of the campsite are so attractive and eye-catching that you will love the stay and the food that will provide to you at the camp buffet is mouth-watering.
- People who want to experience extreme peace of mind and relaxation of the body would love the surrounding because it is so calming as the chirping of insects and birds along with the sound of water in the lake.
- A lovely campfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite with some mouth-watering food items and warm drinks complementing the music which is played by a professional.