- Take the opportunity to witness the leisurely charm & vibe of its surroundings.
- One of the most fascinating places to be, camping in Manikaran is very popular.
- Being a starting point for treks this beautiful place attracts thousands of trekkers.
- Enjoy the bonfire while taking part in dance, singing, & other interesting activities.
- Activity Location: Manikaran, Himachal Pradesh
- Check-in Time: 3:30 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast.
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor Activities
About the Manikaran Campsite:
- It is at an altitude of 1760 m and located 4 km from Kasol and about 45 km from Kullu, Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley on river Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh.
- This small town attracts tourists visiting Manali and Kullu to its hot springs and pilgrim centers for many Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. It has many temples and a Gurudwara.
About Manikaran Camping:
- A warm welcome drink will be offered to you as you arrive at the checking point of the camp.
- Talking about the best site to explore in Manikaran is quite long and very engaging. River views and traveler's huts are budget-friendly and meet your demand.
- And after some relaxation and snacks, you can join the group by going on a short ride on a motorcycle in the nearby area of Manikaran to explore nature closely and peacefully.
- The next day morning after breakfast you can go trekking in the nearby area of the campsite to explore the valley and make your stay enjoyable and memorable and natural.
- The silence prevailing around the campsite is so good that I am speechless to describe the surroundings and the beauty of the place which experience by viewing it on my own.
- People who desire to escape their busy lives and traffic would benefit most because the surrounding is so peaceful and nurturing and the sound of the river flowing and the chirping of birds will calm your mind.
- A lovely campfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite with some mouth-watering food items and warm drinks thunder a sky full of stars.
Know before you go Camping in Manikaran:
- Any camp property broken or damaged will be replaced at a reasonable cost.
- All foreign guests must provide their passport and visa details before their arrival.
- There are dustbins nearby to dispose of trash because the neighborhood is quite strict about cleaning and does not tolerate littering without paying a fee.
- The rules set forth by the state government must be followed by everyone.
- It's crucial to maintain social distance in the area.
- You should wear a mask and often wash your hands to maintain hygiene.
Do you have any Question ?