- Enjoy the sound of birds chirping and the refreshing forest breeze.
- Experience the bonfire while listening to light music and gazing at the stars.
- Get opportunities for hiking, boating, riverside walks, and other activities.
- Reconnect with nature with a panoramic mountain view.
- Activity Location: Malana
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M. (Day1)
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. (Day 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
- Activity: trekking, Stargazing, Bonfire.
About the Malana Campsite:
- The campsite is surrounded by pine forests and offers views of Himachal Pradesh's lush green mountains. Enjoy the chirping of birds and the refreshing forest breeze. You can enjoy the bonfire while listening to light music and gazing at the stars.
- Malana camping provides well-maintained alpine tents with common washrooms, each with beds and a seating area. The campsite has all of the necessities, such as power backup, housekeeping, and room service.
About Camping in Malana:
- Meet your guides/coordinators when you arrive at your destination.
- After checking in, set up camp at the campsite.
- Trekking, swimming, and grilling are among the activities available.
- The panoramic view of lush green forests, waterfalls with clear waters, and an array of flora and fauna will keep you on your toes the entire trek.
- Spend time with your family and friends around a warm bonfire under the stars.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all excellent choices.
Know before you go Camping in Malana:
- Children under the age of five can be accompanied by their parents or guardians at no extra cost.
- The adult rate will apply to children over the age of five.
- Any personal expenses or items of a personal nature will not be covered by the agreement.
- Please do not bring valuables to campsites that do not have security cames or gated security.
- One rucksack per member is the recommended baggage limit.
- Due to the ease with which medical services are available on the first two days, an oxygen cylinder and a backup vehicle will be provided beginning on day three.
- High-altitude climatic conditions differ from those on the plains; it is recommended that you allow enough time to acclimate to high altitudes.
Do you have any Question ?