Know before you go Camping in Malana:
- Children under the age of five can be accompanied by their parents or guardians at no extra cost.
- The adult rate will apply to children over the age of five.
- Any personal expenses or items of a personal nature will not be covered by the agreement.
- Please do not bring valuables to campsites that do not have security cames or gated security.
- One rucksack per member is the recommended baggage limit.
- Due to the ease with which medical services are available on the first two days, an oxygen cylinder and a backup vehicle will be provided beginning on day three.
- High-altitude climatic conditions differ from those on the plains; it is recommended that you allow enough time to acclimate to high altitudes.