Know Before You Book One Day Tour from Madurai to Tirupati:
- The Sri Venkateswara Temple enforces a strict dress code. Men are required to wear traditional attire like a dhoti or pajama with a shirt or kurta. Women should wear a saree or salwar kameez. Make sure to dress modestly and avoid revealing clothing.
- All visitors are required to remove their footwear before entering the temple premises. You can carry a pair of socks if you prefer.
- As a popular pilgrimage site, the temple authorities conduct security checks. Be prepared for bag checks and metal detector screenings. Avoid carrying prohibited items such as sharp objects, cameras, or electronic devices.
- Carry sufficient cash for any personal expenses, donations, or offerings at the temple. Credit/debit cards may not be accepted at all locations.
- Check the weather forecast for Tirupati and dress accordingly. Carry sunscreen, hats, and umbrellas to protect yourself from the sun, as you may spend a significant amount of time outdoors.
- Carry water bottles to stay hydrated throughout the tour. It's also good to carry some light snacks or energy bars to keep yourself energized during the day.
- Show respect towards the local customs and traditions. Follow the instructions of the temple staff and maintain a calm and peaceful demeanour.