- Activity location: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
- Check-in time: 4 P.M.
- Check-out time: 10 P.M.
- Meals: evening tea, barbeque, dinner, breakfast
About the Kharota campsite:
- Kharota at Dharamsala is known for offering amazing views of the Dhauladhar mountains.
- Kharota village is located in Dharmsala tehsil of Kangra district in Himachal Pradesh, India.
About camping at Kharota:
- Our camps allow you to get back to nature with the intimacy of a beautiful hotel.
- Cozy up in our camping site, complete with your own private campfire.
- This location will bring you peace and make you forget the city's chaos.
- The joy of letting yourself sit next to a lake and stare at it because you have time is incredible.
- The view over the top of your morning cup of coffee will make you the happiest.