- Activity Duration: 6N/7D
- Meal Plan: CP/MAP/AP
- Vehicle: Sedan/SUV/Traveller
- Pick up & Drop: Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- Hotel Category: 2 Star/ 3 Star /4 Star
- Hotel Name: Lumino Dwellings/ Mount valley/Grand Thekkady/Munnar Tea Hills Resort
- Houseboat: Cozy Houseboat
About the Destination:
- Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600 km of Arabian Sea shoreline.It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals.
- On the first two days you will get to relish the exquisite beauty of Munnar hills. The third day will be spent in Thekkady, enjoying the jungle safari at Periyar National Park. On the fourth day explore the scenic backwaters of Alleppey. On the fifth day you will be transferred to Varkala. The final day will be spent in Kovalam.
About Kerala Tour Package with Kovalam and Varkala for 7 Days:
- Upon arrival in Cochin, our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport / Railway station and proceed to Munnar.
- On the way to Munnar you can see the rubber and pineapple plantations, the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and Valara and the Karadippara view point. Check in to your pre-booked hotel as you reach Munnar.
- On your second day of the trip visit the most breathtaking sights of Munnar i.e. the sweeping Mattupetty and Kundala Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum along with enjoying a boating stint in the lake.
- Also, you can explore the local markets of Munnar for a little souvenir hunting.
- On the third day of the trip, you will travel to Thekkady, a verdant paradise ideal for unwinding. Therein, savor the mystical beauty of Periyar Lake, occasionally catching glimpses of rare varieties of birds while enjoying a jungle safari in the Periyar National Park.
- The fourth day will probably be the most awaited part of your journey. Upon reaching Alleppey, check in to your house boat. Relish the mesmerizing sunset as the houseboat silently glides across the serene backwaters of Alleppey.
- On fifth day , you will be transferred to Varkala.Varkala is a tiny hamlet on the outskirts of Thiruvananthapuram that has attracted pilgrims and tourists for a long time. Its beach is famous for its natural springs which are said to have medicinal qualities.
- The 2000-year-old Janardhana Swamy Temple along with the Sivagiri Mutt attract a steady stream of visitors all year long. Many Ayurveda centers have been set up in the area as well which only adds to its appeal.
- On the sixth day you will begin by moving towards Kovalam , the journey is through the coastal areas of Kerala. Whilst traveling you will get to see a view of lagoon rivers, evergreen coconut palms that make this journey very enjoyable.
- Reach Kovalam and check in at your hotel. It has one of the best beaches of India with its lovely beach sand and perfectly positioned palms. Evening relax on the Kovalam beach.
- Sixth Day will be the last day of the trip.You will be transferred to Cochin Airport/ Railway Station. Your trip ends here with wonderful memories to cherish.