Kayaking in South Goa
Booking with ₹0
-43% ₹ 399
What will you experience
Feel the Backwaters of Palolem
Embrace the Rejuvenating Adventure
Get Trusted and Certified Instructors
Top Quality Safety Equipments
60 minutes of Unparalleled Kayaking
Single/Double Seater Boat
About the Activity
|Palolem Beach, South Goa
|Single or Double Seat
|06:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|5 Years or Above
About South Goa:
- Flaunting splendid beaches, calm atmospheres and a blend of nature's beauty fused with rich culture and cuisines, South Goa is the apple of the visitors' eye. Dusk paints colourspread skies that are not to be missed!
- Palolem Beach offers a variety of water sports activities which you can enjoy with your friends and families. The South Goa Kayaking is one of those that will make you love the Thrills of Palolem Backwaters.
About Kayaking in South Goa
- The clear, tranquil waters of Palolem Beach, located in South Goa provide a diversity of kayaking opportunities for all adventure enthusiasts.
- Ignite your voyage with an introduction to the basics and detailed techniques of kayaking. Post-preparation, embark on a one-of-a-kind quest.
- Explore the captivatingly spectacular beauty of the coastal region and its serene streaming waterways under limitless skies of blue on your Kayaking in Goa, Palolem.
- Glide through your preferred skill and interest route, through narrow tributaries and mangrove forests, all in the company of your favourite people.
- Submerge in the breathtaking views of the sparkling Arabian Sea and intricate root systems of wet forests, floating above crabs and colourful fish.
- After a day of an exhilarating ride over tides and currents, Look back at your memories of the best Kayaking in Goa Palolem.
Know before you book
- It is advisable to check the weather conditions and plan your kayaking trip during the dry season, which offers pleasant weather with milder temperatures and lower humidity.
- It is essential to always prioritize safety by always wearing a life jacket and following instructions from your guide to be aware of potential hazards in the water.
- Remember to communicate your experience and comfort level to the guide so that they can recommend appropriate options.
- Respect the environment and practice responsible tourism by avoiding littering, disturbing wildlife, or damaging fragile ecosystems. Leave only footprints and take back memories and photographs.
- Dress appropriately for kayaking by wearing comfortable, quick-drying clothing and footwear suitable for water activities. Apply sunscreen and stay hydrated.
- Kayaking can be physically demanding, so ensure you are healthy and have a reasonable fitness level. Consult your healthcare provider before kayaking if you have any medical conditions or concerns.
- Last but not least, enjoy precious moments and take in all that surrounds you during the adventure. Happy kayaking!
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Cloth
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Snacks and Water
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
I have never done Kayaking before, is it difficult?
Kayaking is an easy sport and can be done by beginners as well. Venture on this new adventure now!
How far can a beginner kayak?
A beginner takes at least 30 minutes to cover a distance of 1 to 2 KM in calm and slow waters.
How big of a person can fit in a kayak?
People under the height of 6ft conveniently fit in conventional kayaks.
Can a kayak hold two people?
Yes! Kayaks come in a single or double capacity, and kayaking with your companion, friend, or family member is a fantastic way to start your adventure!
Can you sit cross-legged in a Kayak?
The seating depends on the type of kayak you are provided with during the activity; some kayaks might have space, while others only have support notches for your heels.
Is kayaking good for your muscles?
Kayaking is not only a fun adventure but is also a great lower-body activity!
Can everybody go Kayaking?
There are different gradients and levels of Kayaking, and everybody can kayak according to their suitable levels!
Can I kayak if I am not physically fit?
Kayaking is an activity that requires being fit enough to move around freely and has the stamina to walk and lift everyday things. If you are fit enough to do all the latter things, you are healthy enough to kayak!
Are kayaks safe?
Kayaks are safe! With our professionally trained guides and instructors, you are in safe hands!
Can I kayak in a two-person kayak?
Yes, it is possible to kayak in a boat with a capacity of two people; however, it is preferred to kayak that fits full capacity.