- Activity Location: Karnala, Maharashtra
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M. (Day1)
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. (Day 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
- Activity: Kayaking, Snorkeling, Bonfire.
- Activity Endurance: Easy
About the Karnala Campsite:
- This campground has a pool where everyone can relax after a long day. Indulge in a trek that takes you around the trails of the fort ruins and provides you with some fascinating and breathtaking views.
- In this unique location, expect to be nestled in a lush carpet of foliage overlooking the Majestic Karnala Fort and Mountains, even as the mighty Sahyadri caresses you with its gentle blend of cloud and mist.
About Camping in Karnala, Maharashtra:
- Arrive at the campsite early to make the most of your time.
- Indulge in a trek that takes you around the trails of the fort ruins and provides you with some fascinating and breathtaking views.
- This activity also allows you to see the flora and fauna found in this rich land.
- This will undoubtedly be a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Enjoy stargazing and the soothing sound of water nearby while admiring the clear sky.
- At the campsite, delicious meals will satisfy your palate.
- Under the stars, enjoy a warm bonfire session with your friends.