Know before you go for a Helicopter Ride from Mumbai to Shirdi:
- Make sure you get your check-in done on time to prevent your booking charges from getting forfeited because of delay.
- Only charter flights allow late departure with an additional charge. But, in case you are late for a pay-per-seat flight, your ride won't be held past departure time.
- Always wear a face mask on your ride.
- Hard case luggage is not allowed on the flight so make sure you only have soft baggage within the weight limit of 10 Kg.
- There is no facility for overnight parking so plan your trips accordingly to avoid any hassle at the last minute.
- You can relax or wait for your flight to be ready in the lounge area of the port.
- If symptoms of flu are observed in a passenger upon arrival at the lounge, he/she may be disembarked.