Know before you go for a Helicopter ride from Mumbai to Aamby Valley:
- Avoid forfeiture of your flight charges along with other surcharges by ensuring there is no delay in check-ins.
- You must have valid identity proof for a smooth check-in process before you board your flight toward your destination.
- Overnight parking facility is not available so make sure you have made the arrangements and planned your trip accordingly.
- Helicopter ride does not allow hard case luggage so carry only soft luggage that is no more than 10 KG.
- There is also an arrangement of a lounge area so feel free to relax and wait for your flight to be ready.
- You are advised to follow the ride rules and wear a face mask on your air ride towards your destination.
- If symptoms of flu are observed in a passenger upon arrival at the lounge, he/she may be disembarked.