Gurgaon Trampoline Park Tickets
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 449
What will you experience
1 Hours 30 Minutes of Trampoline
Traditional Indian Cuisine
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|B-Block, Ardee City, Gate No.1
|11:30 AM (Mon-Fri) & 10:30 AM (Sat-Sun)
|No. of Zones
|Adventure Zone, Trampoline Zone, Soft Play Zone
- Gurgaon, officially known as Gurugram, is a city located in the northern Indian state of Haryana. It is situated southwest of New Delhi and is a part of the National Capital Region (NCR). Gurgaon has gained popularity among the youth with its variety of adventure activities.
- Gurgaon has one of the Biggest Trampoline Parks in Delhi/NCR located in B-Block of Ardee City which offers an Adventure Zone, Trampoline Zone & Soft Play Zone which is suitable for all age people.
About the Trampoline Park in Gurgaon:
- Get into our fantastic theme park and discover a world of endless possibilities.
- Soft play is where your adventure begins. Children may run, jump, roll, slide, skit, and play along all the illuminated features of the park in this designated area.
- The trampoline isn't only for the kids; it's also for the grownups who are prepared to ignore their adult obligations in favor of some carefree playtime.
- Experience the great experience that our theme park has to offer on rides like the spider tower, sky stepper, and sky walls.
- Are you hungry? Come have a tasty lunch with us and snack on everything from fast food to traditional Indian cuisine.
- What do you think makes a day extra special? A birthday bash, you say? Take a look at the personalized birthday bashes we throw for each of our guests.
- Our school trip will be the perfect way to round off your amazing tour. Zooper India's thrilling swings make school field trips unforgettable.
Know before you book
- A valid Adhaar card, or other government-issued photo ID, is required.
- Always have your ticket with you; our staff may want to see it at any moment.
- The child has to be accompanied by an adult at all times while enjoying the rides at Zooper.
- Different events have different minimum ages. The trampoline gets a 3, the adventure park gets a 5, and so on.
- Typically, you may spend between 30 minutes and 1 hour visiting an attraction.
- Our in-house dining options might be pricey.
- Even if there is no hard and fast age restriction, seniors should steer clear of physically demanding pursuits like wall climbing and the like.
- You should open your safe and put all your expensive items inside.
- The park will provide all necessary equipment, including basic tools, at no cost to guests.
Things to Carry
- Sturdy Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Clothing
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Can I have a personal locker?
We're indeed good at keeping secrets, and our adventure theme park has everything a guest could need.
What exactly is a Trampoline Park?
Trampoline parks are indoor recreation centers that include trampolines for visitors of all ages. Open jumping, Dodgeball, Basketball, etc. are just a few of the many activities available in trampoline parks.
Could I purchase tickets online?
Yes, One can purchase tickets for Trampoline Park at Gurgaon on Universal Adventures Website and also can pay online and book slots.
Can I enter by myself or do I need a group?
Our attractions are fun whether you're by yourself or with a large group. Still, this is an adventure that is best shared with friends and family.
Is it okay if I bring in my food?
Unfortunately, we do not permit any outside food or drink. Furthermore, when the cuisine served inside is as captivating as that served here, there's no need to order from the outside menu.
Can I have my birthday party here?
Yes, of course. We'd be honored to assist you in making this year's birthday an occasion you'll always cherish.
Do you host off-site activities like parties?
We provide private events including birthday parties, kids' vacations, and trampoline events in addition to our public park activities.
Can my family and I use the same trampoline?
Sure, a trampoline can support as many as two jumpers at once. For children, this figure may rise since they are less likely to collide with one another.
What happens if I get hurt?
A random accident might occur at any time. Our crew is highly trained and experienced, so you don't have to worry about a thing while they tend to your wounds.