Devkund Trek from Hyderabad with Andharban & Lohagad
Booking with ₹0
-20% ₹ 7999
What will you experience
Witness the Panoramic Views
High Quality Equipments
Experienced Trek Leaders
Create a Team Bonding
About the Activity
|Pick-up and Drop-off Point
|8 PM (Day 1)
|3 AM (Day 5)
|Non-AC Bus or Train
|Minimum 18 years, no maximum age limit
|Tented accommodation and village homestays
About the Trails :
- Experience the thrill of trekking through the dark forest of Andharban, Andharban is a lush, misty forest with cascading waterfalls and a unique trail that takes you through dense overgrowth. You will feel like you are in a fairy tale.
- Explore Lohagad Fort, a historical and scenic UNESCO World Heritage Site in Maharashtra. This 16th-century fort offers panoramic views, four gates, monuments, and Vinchu Kata.
About the Devkund Trek from Hyderabad with Andharban & Lohagad:
- Greet your fellow travellers and board the train from Hyderabad. Relax and enjoy the journey through the scenic Western Ghats.
- Explore the historical Lohagad Fort, a 16th-century hill fort used by dynasties and rulers. Enjoy the panoramic views, and marvel at the Vinchu Kata, a scorpion-tail wall.
- Get ready to be blown away by the Secret Falls, a waterfall that’s so secret, you have to hike a bit to find it. But trust us, it’s worth it. You’ll see the water falling from 50 feet and making a pool at the bottom. It’s like a giant shower, but better.
- Wander through the Andharban forest, where darkness and mystery await. Andharban means “dark forest” in Marathi, and it’s true to its name.
- The forest is full of life and beauty. You'll feel the breeze and shade, and see the Kundalika Valley and Bhira Dam shining in the sun.
- Don’t miss seeing the Devkund Falls, a spectacular waterfall that plunges into a natural pool. Devkund or “God’s pond” is a sacred waterfall surrounded by greenery and rocks, a perfect place to relax.
- Stay in village homes and experience the local culture and cuisine. Meet the locals, learn their way of life, and enjoy their home-cooked food. It's like visiting family.
- Travel with experienced trek leaders for safety and comfort. They are well-trained, and knowledgeable, and will guide you, provide first aid, and cover forest entry charges.
Know before you book
- You are mandated to carry a valid ID Proof (Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License).
- The trip is suitable for medium-level trekkers and first-timers but requires reasonable fitness and stamina.
- The trip covers a total distance of 26 kilometres and offers a mix of challenging trails, scenic landscapes, and cultural experiences.
- The trip involves travelling by sleeper class train, private minibus, and hiking. Be ready for long journeys and possible delays or changes in the schedule.
- The weather in Maharashtra can be unpredictable, so be prepared for rain, cold, or heat. Carry appropriate clothing and accessories for different weather conditions.
- The accommodation and food will be simple and rustic, as you will stay in village homes and camp at the fort. Do not expect luxury or comfort, but appreciate the simplicity and authenticity of the experience.
- Be respectful, cooperative, and follow instructions on a group trek.
- You are responsible for your belongings and valuables during the trip. We are not liable for any loss or damage to your items.
- The trip is an eco-friendly adventure, so do not litter or harm the environment. Carry trash covers and dispose of your waste properly. Do not disturb the wildlife or damage the plants.
- The trip includes forest entry charges, first aid, and expertise. However, it excludes personal expenses, bottled water, food not mentioned, and GST (5%).
- The trip requires parental consent for participants below 18 years of age. There is no maximum age limit, but reasonable fitness is required.
- The trip may change due to weather conditions or other factors. The organizers are not liable for severe injuries or no-shows.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the Duration and distance of the trip?
The trip is a 3-day adventure that covers a total distance of 26 kilometres.
What is the Mode of Transportation for the trip?
The trip involves travelling by sleeper class train, private minibus, and hiking.
What are the Places or activities covered on the trip?
The trip covers Lohagad Fort, Vinchu Kata, Secret Falls, Andharban Forest, Kundalika Valley, Bhira Dam, and Devkund Falls.
How can I Book the Tour?
Click "Book Now" and choose your journey date as well as the number of people you'll be travelling with. Fill out the traveller information and submit the payment. We will provide you with the exact location and pick-up time after your booking is confirmed. Have a fantastic experience!
*If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266."
What is the Difficulty level of the trip?
The trip is suitable for medium-level trekkers and first-timers. However, it requires reasonable fitness and stamina to complete the hike.
What is the weather condition in Maharashtra?
The weather in Maharashtra can be unpredictable, so be prepared for rain, cold, or heat. Carry appropriate clothing and accessories for different weather conditions.
What is the Accommodation and food arrangement for the trip?
The accommodation and food will be simple and rustic, as you will stay in village homes and camp at the fort. Do not expect luxury or comfort, but appreciate the simplicity and authenticity of the experience.
What are the Things to Carry for the trip?
You should carry a govt-approved ID, water bottles, track pants, t-shirts, bedsheet/sleeping bag, camera, ORS/energy powder, snacks, extra clothes, towel, winter wear, cap, sunglasses, haversack/backpack, medicines, toiletries, torch, and trash covers.
What are the Important Instructions for the trip?
You should follow these important instructions for the trip:
- No alcohol, smoking, or littering.
- The organizer may cancel a participant’s slot.
- Follow the schedule and respect others.
- Parental consent is required for participants below 18.
- The plan may change due to weather conditions.
- Cooperate, maintain discipline, and appreciate simplicity.
- Organizers are not liable for severe injuries or no-shows.
What are the Age Criteria for the trip?
The minimum age for the trip is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit, but reasonable fitness is required.
What are the Things that are Included in the cost of the trip?
The cost of the trip includes transportation by sleeper class train, local transportation in Pune by private minibus, meals, homestay accommodation, camping at Lohagad Fort, experienced trek leader, first aid, expertise, and forest entry charges.
What are the things that are Not Included in the cost of the trip?
The cost of the trip does not include personal expenses, bottled water, food not mentioned, and GST (5%).
How many people can join this trip?
The trip has a limited number of slots available. You can check the availability on the organizer’s website or contact them directly. You can also join as a solo traveller or a group of friends or family.
What if I have any Issues or Queries during the trip?
You can contact the trek leaders or the organizers for any issues or queries during the trip. They will help you with any problems or doubts you may have. They will also provide you with first aid, expertise, and forest entry charges.