Day Outing in Warriors Village Gurugram
-NaN% ₹ NaN
What will you experience
6-7 Hours of Outing
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Warriors Village, Gurugram
|10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|Burma Bridge, Commando Net
About the Warriors Village Gurugram:
- Warriors Village is a small charming holiday village situated in the heart of Gurgaon. It is a beautiful place with serene surroundings and offers a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. The village has a number of cottages and huts which are well-furnished and equipped with all the modern amenities.
- The village also has a number of activities for the visitors to enjoy such as horse riding, cycling, and trekking. Looking for a place to unwind and relax, then Warriors Village is the perfect place for you. At this place, you will not only enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the village but also have a great time with your family and friends.
About Day Outing in Warriors Village Gurugram:
- Reach the activity location on time with the whole team.
- Introduce yourselves to the other team and shake hands.
- Listen carefully to the instructions given by the facilitator.
- The activities are very well organized and are a great way to bond with your team.
- The staff is very supportive and makes sure that everyone is having a great time.
- The activities are a great way to learn more about your team members and to build trust and rapport.
- You will be amazed at the end of the day by how much closer you are to your team.
Know before you book
- Smoking, drinking, and other intoxicants would not be permitted at any point during the trip. Please assist us in making the experience more enjoyable.
- The campsite shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery, etc.
- Pick-up and drop is not included in the package.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- The campsite has a strict no-cancellation policy.
- The campsite is not responsible for any mishaps, injuries, or other circumstances that might occur during the trip.
- Please read all the rules and regulations carefully before booking.
Things to Carry
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Hat or Cap
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Portable Charger
- UA Voucher