Day Excursion of Munnar Local with Kundala lake Boating by Cab
Booking with ₹0
-13% ₹ 2599
What will you experience
8 to 9 Hours of Trip by Car
Experienced Driver Cum Guide
Sightseeing of Local Cuisine
About the Activity
|Pickup & Drop Location
|9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- About 20 km from Munnar, Kundala Dam is a picturesque tourist spot. The dam is built on River Periyar, and it is surrounded by the green Western Ghats mountain range. The area also has Cherry Blossom trees, which flower twice a year, adding to the beauty of the place.
- The beautiful Kundala Lake also offers an unforgettable experience to tourists. You can get on a pedal boat or a rowboat to explore the lake and enjoy the views. Kashmiri shikhara boats, too, are available for rent at Kundala Dam Lake Munnar. And if you’re lucky, you can even witness the vivid purple cover of Neela Kurunji flowers on the hills. Those flowers bloom only once in 12 years.
About Day Excursion of Munnar:
- Our day excursion trip starts with a Pickup from your Hotel in Munnar at 9:30 AM by our driver cum who is very experienced and knowledgeable in this road or route.
- We will make every effort for your best comfort and go accordingly to the above itinerary which is starting from Munnar and going towards the lake while experiencing the lavish view of nature by cab.
- While enjoying the beautiful route you can take small halts to capture photography & videography of beautiful and memorable moments with your loved ones.
- Once you are on your way to Kundala lake, you can take a break for snacks and beverages to energize yourself and make your journey more interesting and filled with wonders and memorable.
- After reaching Kundala lake which has plenty of green areas and shade where you can sit and enjoy the views of the nearby hills. You can watch the boats floating in the lake or just enjoy the cool breeze filled with the aroma of tea plantations.
- On the banks of the lake, you’ll also find many horses. Pay the owner and hop on one for a ride around Kundala Dam and Lake. On some days, you can even ride elephants or find other small activities like balloon shooting.
- Local people also set up tea stalls and other snack corners near Kundala Lake. You can sip a freshly made cup of masala tea or drink tender coconut water there. Dosa, noodles, and sandwich stalls are also there which is your lunch.
- The dam standing tall, colorful boats on the lake and the dense forests around make this tourist spot an ideal place for photographers. And after all the funfilled activities our driver will drop you at your hotel and conclude the trip.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers.
- For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra.
- Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher