Day Excursion of Munnar Local with Eravikulam National Park by Cab
Booking with ₹0
-17% ₹ 2499
What will you experience
9 to 10 Hours of Trip by Car
Experienced Driver Cum Guide
Witness Some Ancient Paintings
Panoramic Sunset View
About the Activity
|Pickup & Drop Location
|8:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Nyayamakad waterfalls, Rajamalai Eravikulam national park, and more
- Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations which are seen while going upwards in the top station by cab.
- Munnar will give you a splurged of natural beauty. The hilly retreat offers splendid views. The small rivulets, wildlife sanctuary, gorgeous waterfalls, and ample activities make it a favorite destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers.
About Day Excursion of Munnar:
- Our day excursion trip starts with Pickup from your doorstep i.e Hotel in Munnar at 08:00 AM by our driver cum who is very experienced and knowledgeable in this road or route.
- We will first start the trip with an exciting visit to the Nyayamakad Waterfalls Refreshing vistas of the fall will soothe your senses and relax your body so you can enjoy every moment with joy and love.
- Next, we will experience wildlife spotting in Eravikulam national park where you can get a chance to see some animal which is hardly seen from that distance and click stunning wildlife photographs.
- After the wildlife spotting, we will head toward the Vaguvarai viewpoint and enjoy nature closely, and then after we will head towards Lakkam waterfalls to soothe our mind and body and take a small break over there for some relaxation
- After some relaxation, we will continue going and take a small halt at Sandalwood forest where you can enjoy your lunch and some other snacks to gain energy and enjoy the beauty of nature in between woods.
- After lunch, our driver cum guide will take you to visit Pandava caves which are located in Marayoor, and there inside the cave you will witness some ancient paintings that are very unique & the place is very peaceful and adventurous.
- And after witnessing the caves of Pandava you can head towards Chinner wildlife to explore some more wild animals and then in the evening our driver will drop you at your hotel and conclude the one-day excision of Eravikulam.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers.
- For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra.
- Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher