Day Excursion of Munnar Local with Attukad waterfalls by Cab
Booking with ₹0
-14% ₹ 2499
What will you experience
9 to 10 Hours of Trip by Car
Experienced Driver Cum Guide
Sightseeing of Delicious Indian Cuisine
Panoramic Sunset View
About the Activity
|Pickup & Drop Location
|9:00 am to 7:00 pm
|Blossom park, Headworks Dam, Pothamedu viewpoint, Attukad waterfalls, Karadipara viewpoint, Spice plantation
- Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations which are seen while going upwards in the top station by cab.
- Crafted in the Western Ghats, Munnar is a charming hill station. With Attukad Waterfalls, a prime location, it offers soothing vibes away from the bustle of city life and it has a very cool and pleasant climate, which makes it a perfect getaway from the hot and humid climate of the coastal plains. You can indulge in adventure activities like trekking, mountain climbing, and camping at the pristine hill station.
About Day Excursion of Munnar:
- Our day excursion trip starts with Pickup from your Hotel in Munnar at 09:00 AM by our driver cum who is very experienced and knowledgeable in this road or route.
- We will try to make every effort for your best comfort and go accordingly to the above itinerary which is starting from Munnar and going towards the waterfall while experiencing the route of Munnar by cab.
- Once enjoying the beautiful route you will take small breaks between Munnar for photography & videography to capture beautiful and memorable moments with your loved ones and enjoy the beautiful moment.
- While you are on your way to the Attukad waterfalls, you can take some snacks and beverages to energize yourself and make your journey more interesting and filled with wonders and memorable.
- After reaching the Attukad waterfall you can have your lunch in the famous restaurant and enjoy the delicious Indian cuisine while experiencing the view of the valley from the restaurant that will stunt you for a moment.
- After a mesmerizing lunch at a famous restaurant, you can explore the nearby area our guide will suggest to you some places like Karadipara viewpoint, Spice plantation where you can make reels and click photos, etc or you can take a rest for a moment.
- After all the fun activities we will head towards the location you have selected and explore fully and enjoy to make this trip more memorable and exciting then conclude the day by enjoying the sunsets complementing the waterfall and then head towards your hotel and end the one-day excursion.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers.
- For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra.
- Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher