Day Excursion of Dobhi with Paragliding & Rafting from Manali
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Booking with ₹0
-15% ₹ 2199
What will you experience
8 Hours of Outing
Captivating Bird's Eye View
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Start & End point
|Paragliding, Rafting, etc.
- Dobhi, which is located 18 kilometres after Kullu and 21.9 kilometres before Manali, is the halfway point between the two towns. It is a level valley bordered on both sides by majestic mountains, with lovely apple orchards next to the river Beas. River rafting and paragliding are two extreme sports that are popular in this area.
- Some of the best places near Manali include charming little towns encircled by lush vegetation, magnificent mountains, and breathtaking valleys. These incredible places give you the chance to enjoy the best of both worlds, whether you want to up the ante on your adventure game or simply relax and enjoy the peace.
About Day Excusrion of Dobhi with Paragliding & Rafting from Manali:
- Soon after you reach Manali, you get to see some of the aesthetic vistas of the snow-capped peaks and the citizens with smile on their face enjoying their day.
- After you reach Manali, you will be picked by our team member from the hotel and move towards Dobhi.
- Experience the exhilaration of Paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you take in the captivating bird's eye view of Kullu Manali.
- A pleasant path that passes through a level valley with gorgeous apple orchards next to the Beas River and tall mountains on each side.
- You may have your lunch and at the same time enjoy the scenery of the surroundings making it more adorable.
- After Lunch, you can indulge in a Rafting activity with a group of people and choose 7 KM or 9 KM Rafting.
- After the activity we will head towards Kullu for sightseeing of various locations en route to Manali.
- Take in the attractions of the area and participate in a variety of activities to make your trip memorable.
Know before you book
- Two people are needed to reserve the activity.
- The price will decrease as the number of participants rises if more than 2 people surpass the tour's capacity.
- If there are entrance fees, they are not a part of the package.
- Children will not be provided with a kid seat or special seat; instead, the vehicle will be rented and priced by the number of passengers. • For a hassle-free experience, get in touch with our driver after making your reservation.
- The package does not include meals.
- If the trip is longer than eight hours, the driver should be compensated extra. • Never leave trash in your car.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Comfortable Shoes
- Map or GPS device
- Camera or Smartphone
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Clothing
- Cash & Card
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher