Know before you go Cycling in Bali:
- Closed footwear is recommended.
- The best time to go cycling in Bali is during the dry season, which runs from April to October.
- Safety tips, you should be cautious of traffic. It's also important to wear appropriate safety equipment such as helmets and to stay hydrated during long rides.
- Bali is a predominantly Hindu Island, and visitors should respect local customs and traditions. When cycling through villages and temples, it's important to dress modestly and remove shoes when entering sacred sites.
- Persons who are physically disabled can choose a drop-off ride, where you will be provided with a rider.
- Persons having Cardiac problems are advised to take a drop-off ride, as you will be passing through the terrains of mountains which may cause a problem.
- Listen carefully to the safety briefing and follow the instructions of the Guide to ensure your safety during the tour. Wear the provided safety gear such as a helmet.
- Do not consume heavy meals or alcohol before the activity.
- You will be ensured of safe guidelines before the start of the activity.