Activity Location: Panchgani, Maharashtra
Check-in Time: 3:30 P.M
Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast
Activity: Indoor Games like Ludo, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, etc among yourself
About the Panchgani Campsite:
- The Estate is 1293 m above sea level It’s known for the Table Land, a huge volcanic plateau. Lookouts like Sydney Point and Parsi Point offer views of Dhom Dam lake and Kamalgad fort.
- In the southeast, the Rajpuri Caves are surrounded by sacred ponds and contain a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Kartikeya and it is very attractive and spiritual.
About Camping in Panchgani:
- After a long journey to our camp, you will be welcomed with a welcome drink to refresh your body and mind.
- After checking in to our property you can go and join the common area where tea and coffee are provided and after then you can head to your tents.
- If you are a nature lover then this place is the best option for you as the whole trek is endorsed with greeneries along with birds chirping around.
- The peaceful prevailing around the campsite is so good that I am speechless to describe it you can experience mother nature very closely.
- The trekking experience in pangolin is so adventurous and engaging that you will love the people as well as the place because it is natural.
- People who love peaceful environments and greenery will love this place and the ambiance because it is nature's beauty to own this place.
- A relish bonfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite and calm your mind.