- Activity Location: Mashobra, Himachal Pradesh.
- Check-in Time: 3:30 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, and Breakfast.
- Activity: Indoor games like Ludo, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, etc among yourself.
About the Mashobra Campsite:
- The elevation is above 2146 m above sea level. It is usually connected to the state capital Shimla through historical India and Tibet Road built in 1850 by Lord Dalhousie.
- You have the mood for vacations and also official work you can enjoy doing both Simultaneously because of mother nature's peaceful surroundings and calm environment.
About Camping in Mashobra:
- As soon as you arrive at our property we will welcome you with pure traditional gratitude and a symbol of love and care.
- To make your camping experience more enjoyable, there are Indoor and Outdoors games and activities available such as the bonfire, volleyball, cricket, and most exciting trekking.
- Camping at our campsite will be a memorable experience because of the breathtaking surroundings, and the attractiveness of mother nature.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent clean and peaceful throughout the time and providing you with quality service when required.
- You can experience chatting with other travelers around the bonfire, or you can take a short walk into nature that is unexplored by you and your partner.
- The next day after morning snacks i.e tea or coffee you can join the group trekking to explore the undiscovered part of the place by you with your partner.
- This location is special for relaxation and quiet because of the sound of the murmuring of birds and chirping of insects and the view of nature will soothe your eyes.
- A lovely bonfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite and relax your mind and the music will make you engaged all the time.