- Activity Location: Phang Nga, Thailand
- Activity Duration: 10-11 Hours(Approx.)
About Phang Nga, Thailand
- Phang Nga is a province in southern Thailand. It is known for its stunning natural scenery, including limestone cliffs, mangrove forests, and beautiful beaches. Phang Nga is a popular tourist destination due to its stunning scenery and outdoor activities.
- Some of the must-visit attractions include the Phang Nga Bay National Park, the Similan Islands, and the Khao Lak Beach. Phang Nga is a beautiful and diverse province that offers visitors a unique mix of natural scenery, cultural heritage, and delicious cuisine.
About Bamboo Rafting in Phang Nga:
- We will pick you up from your accommodation and begin on a tour of various activities, the highlight of which is bamboo rafting.
- First, go to the pineapple plantation to watch the pineapple plantation process.
- Proceed to the Elephant Camp, where you will participate in one of the tour's highlights, elephant trekking.
- Then, at the Baby Elephant Show & Baby Monkey Show, you may watch an engaging show featuring adorable and human-friendly baby elephants and baby monkeys.
- Meet some of the human-friendly monkeys that surround Watsuwannakhuha, commonly known as the Monkey Cave Temple.
- Then, proceed to a lovely waterfall and calm your senses by swimming in nature's pool.
- Enjoy wonderful Thai cuisine while listening to the sound of a nearby river and drinking coffee/tea from a bamboo cup.
- Visit a little zoo and meet some of our planet's most stunning nature critters. Before concluding the tour, stop by a small fruit shop and buy some fresh and luscious fruits.