- Location: Bandhavgarh, Madhya Pradesh
- Duration: 72 hours
- Eligibility: 15 or above age in years
- Course fee: Rs. 61,200/-
- Registration fee: Rs. 5000/-
- Bandhavgarh National Park in Madhya Pradesh is known for its Bengal tigers and diverse wildlife. It covers around 105 sq. km and offers a mix of forests, grasslands, and hills, attracting many nature lovers and safari enthusiasts.
- Activities listed for this survival course include learning survival skills like building shelters, learning first aid, field nursing skills & unarmed combat, finding food & water, learning animal signs, learning jungle traps & rope knots, etc.
About 72 Hours Survival Course, Bandhavgarh:
- Reach the camp before the stated time to learn most of your day at the Jungle Survival Academy Camp, Bandhavgarh.
- In a 72-hour jungle survival course, spend 3 nights learning essential skills to live and escape in the wild.
- Jungle Survival Academy aims for authentic jungle survival skills and fosters responsibility for nature preservation.
- Participants not only benefit from nature but also gain extreme survival confidence, team-building, & leadership skills.
- Adults can join this survival course with their friends and family, which takes place in the jungles of Bandhavgarh, MP.
- Learn to build shelter, start a fire, search for food and water, and improvise cooking for survival at the camp.
- During the camp, you'll learn to navigate day & night with the help of stars' patterns called constellations.
- Courses available in all 4 seasons: Winter (Jan-Mar), Summer (Apr-Jun), Monsoon (Jul-Sep), and Autumn (Oct-Dec) of 2023.
- Pick a season and pay the registration fee to secure a date within that season for the survival course.
- On successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion from JSA