Know before you go for Summer Spiti Tour:
- Pack your warm clothes, thermal, gloves, and caps to enjoy your Summer Spiti journey.
- Carry sunscreen and sunglasses to protect yourself from harsh sun rays as you go up in the altitudes.
- Bring along enough water to keep yourself hydrated throughout your Summer Spiti journey.
- Before you set foot on an exciting journey make sure you have all your necessary medicines packed up.
- The occurrence of uncertain situations or bad weather may cost extra for arranging transport and stay, so carry some extra bucks with you.
- Keep in mind, there might be changes in the schedule depending on the unfavourable conditions.
- Bring a valid ID Proof with you issued by the Government such as an Aadhar Card, a Driving License, and so on.