- Trip Duration: 5 Nights & 6 Days
- Pick-up and Drop: Goa Airport or Railway Station
- Hotel Name: Sirocco Hotel, Shalom Indus Residency, Sinq Beach Resort.
- Meal Plan: EP/CP/MAP
- Vehicle: Sedan/SUV/Traveller
- Goa has some of the most beautiful beaches in India, including Anjuna, Baga, Calangute, and Palolem. These beaches are known for their golden sands, clear waters, and lively atmosphere.
- Goa offers a variety of water sports activities, including jet skiing, parasailing, and banana boat rides. Scuba diving and snorkeling are also popular activities, allowing visitors to explore the underwater world of the Arabian Sea.
About 6 Days Goa Tour Package with Sightseeing and Activities
- Upon arrival at Goa airport/railway station, you will be picked up by our diver cum representative, then you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- On your second day of the trip visit the most exciting sights of North Goa such as Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Vagator Beach, Fort Lighthouse, and many more.
- On your third day spent the whole the at the beach to enjoy the sunny weather and also an option for renting a scooty o explore Goa on your own.
- In the evening you will go on a cruise on a cruise boat with your loved ones, where you will be welcomed with drinks, spend the evening on the cruise boat with your loved ones while listening to live music, later have dinner and then you will be dropped at your hotel.
- On the fourth day of your Goa Trip, you will be visiting famous tourist destinations in South Goa such as Mangesh Temple, Balaji Temple, Old Historical Church, Great Goa Museum, Dauna Paula (Singham Point), Miramar Beach Panjim City, Shopping Place, and many more.
- Start your fifth day by visiting the glorious Dudhsagar Waterfalls, enjoy an adventurous ride in a jeep safari, take a tour of the spice plant, and enjoy a delicious lunch made of freshly harvested spice and vegetables.
- On the last day of your Goa trip visit nearby beaches and markets, later in the day you will be transferred to Goa Airport/railway station for your onward journey home as You 4 day goa tour drawns to an end.