Activity Duration: 4N/5D
Meal Plan: CP/MAP/AP
Pick up & Drop: Cochin Airport/Railway Station
Hotel Category: 2 Star/ 3 Star /4 Star
Hotel Name: Lumino Dwellings/ Mount valley/Grand Thekkady/Munnar Tea Hills Resort
Houseboat: Cozy Houseboat
About the Kerala:
- Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600 km of Arabian Sea shoreline.It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals.
- On the first two days you will be able to explore the exquisite beauty of Munnar hills. The third day will be spent in Thekkady, enjoying the jungle safari at Periyar National Park. The final day of the trip will be spent exploring the scenic backwaters of Alleppey.
About 5 Days Kerala Tour Package with Munnar, Alleppey & Thekkady:
- Upon arrival in Cochin, our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport / Railway station and proceed to Munnar.
- On the way to Munnar you can see the rubber and pineapple plantations, the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and Valara and the Karadippara view point. Check in to your pre-booked hotel as you reach Munnar.
- On your second day of the trip visit the most breathtaking sights of Munnar i.e. the sweeping Mattupetty and Kundala Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum along with enjoying a boating stint in the lake.
- Also, you can explore the local markets of Munnar for a little souvenir hunting.
- On the third day of the trip, you will travel to Thekkady, a verdant paradise ideal for unwinding. Therein, savor the mystical beauty of Periyar Lake, occasionally catching glimpses of rare varieties of birds while enjoying a jungle safari in the Periyar National Park.
- The fourth day will probably be the most awaited part of your journey. Upon reaching Alleppey, check in to your house boat. Relish the mesmerizing sunset as the houseboat silently glides across the serene backwaters of Alleppey.
- Fifth Day will be the last day of the trip.You will be transferred to Cochin Airport/ Railway Station. Your trip ends here with wonderful memories to cherish.