Yediyur Lake Boating
Booking with ₹0
-75% ₹ 49
What will you experience
Witness the Beautiful Lake Yediyur
Admire the Adorable Birds
30 mins of Boating
About the Activity
|Opening time||6:00 AM (Timing may vary due to weather conditions)|
|Closing Time||8:30 PM (Timing may vary due to weather conditions)|
|Types of Boats||Paddle Boats, Row Boats and Motor Boats|
|No. Of People per Boat||4-10 (Depending on the type of Boat you choose)|
About Yediyur Lake:
- Yediyur is an exquisite lake in the southern-eastern Part of Bangalore. It is famous for its greenery, Boating, and Birds. You will find a variety of Boats in Yediyur Lake such as:- Paddling, Row Boats, and Motor Boats.
- If you want to spend quality time with your family this is the perfect place for you. This place feels heavenly because of the beautiful birds and Boating. Once you come here you will not want to go back.
About Boating at Yediyur Lake :
- Start your day with full energy and our driver will pick you up from your pick-up spot. After that, you will visit the beautiful Yediyur Lake & you will go boating with your family.
- You can choose any boat for boating and enjoy the sport while immersing in the beautiful view of nature.
- On the way, you will also find many beautiful birds such as Jungle Myna and common Coot. You can also click pictures of them to make your journey unforgettable.
- After Boating you can go for delicious Lunch and you can stay there for a while for a further journey.
- After this, you can walk to Yuveder Lake and see the sunset there. It is such a relaxing view that will feel peaceful at the core.
- In the end, you can take an evening walk or play with your kids there. Our driver then takes you back to the vehicle and with this, your journey will end.
Know before you book
- You are mandated to carry a valid ID Proof (Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License).
- You must carry copies of your ID Proof.
- Carry some cash on hand for your convenience.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol during the trip.
- You should carry basic medicines and a first-aid box with you.
- Take proper care of your belongings while you are on your trip.
- Throughout the activity make sure you are following the instructions.
- Children must be assisted by their parents/guardians throughout the trip.
- Take proper safety precautions while Boating.
- Maintain the hygiene of the surroundings.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- Proper Clothing
- Id Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Is entry at Yediyur Lake free?
Yes, the entry fee for Yediyur Lake is completely free. You can go there with your family and take in the beautiful view but for Boating, you have to pay specific charges!
How many types of Boats are available at Yediyur Lake?
There are Paddling, Row, and Motor Boats available at Yediyur Lake. You can choose any Boat according to your budget and enjoy the beautiful ride.
Is there a limit on the number of people per Boat?
Yes, there are different capacities for different types of Boats:
- Paddle Boat: 4 people
- Row Boat: 6 people
- Motor Boat: 10 people
What are the charges for Boating at Yediyur Lake?
The charges for Boating at Yediyur Lake vary with the type of Boat you choose:
- Paddle Boat: INR 50
- Row Boat: INR 100
- Motor Boat: INR 200
Is Boating at Yediyur Lake safe for non-swimmers?
Yes! Boating at Yediyur Lake is extremely safe for everyone as you will be provided with life jackets and an experienced guide will be there to help you.
What is the opening & closing time of Yediyur Lake in Summers & Winters?
The opening and closing time of Yediyur Lake in Summer is 6:00 AM. to 8:30 PM and in winter the timing is 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
What is the Speciality of Yediyur Lake?
The speciality of Yediyur Lake is that it is one of the oldest Lakes in Bangalore. It was built under the Hoysala dynasty. It envelopes 1,400 years of history. So don’t wait to come and enjoy the Boating!
What is the Best Month to do Boating at Yediyur Lake?
For Boating at Yediyur Lake, the whole Year is calm and comfortable for tourism. but the months between September and February are the best for boating at Yediyur Lake.
Can I do Boating for more than 30 minutes at Yediyur Lake?
No, You cannot do Boating for more than 30 minutes. If you want to ride more than this, then you have to pay again for another ride with your family.
Do charges vary for Children Boating at Yediyur Lake?
No, charges are not different for children, they are the same for everybody no matter what your age is. So come along with your family and enjoy Boating!