Yagachi Dam Water Sports
Booking with ₹0
-14% ₹ 450
What will you experience
Witness Beauty of the Landscape
Enjoy Adventure Activities
Safety Equipment Provided
Experience Diverse Water rides
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Yagachi dam, Chikmagakur|
|Activity Duration||2 hours|
|Activity Timings||8am - 6pm|
About Yagachi Dam:
- The dam was constructed with the objective of harnessing water resources for the purpose of irrigation and meeting the demands for drinking water in Belur, Chikmagalur.
- Yagachi Dam is a small paradise in Belur, wherein you can select from the various interesting sports to be had and make recollections together along with your cherished ones.
About The Activity:
- Reach Yagachi Dam within the time slot 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM and get prepared to enjoy water sports activities.
- The best safety equipment will be provided to you along with an expert guide cum trainer for your guidance.
- You get to experience diverse water rides on a velocity boat or the banana rides that get pulled with the aid of a jet ski.
- Relish the adventurous and power-packed day with more than one sport which includes Kayaking, jet skiing, velocity boating, etc.
- The entertainment reaches every other degree with the spell-bounding surroundings and comforting weather.
- You can choose other package options as well like - Water Sport combo (7 activities) and Water Sport combo (3 activities)
Know before you book
- Yagachi Dam water sports require a minimum participation age of 10 years.
- Avoid uncomfortable apparel inclusive of saree or formal trousers to experience better.
- Do not do any action/stunt in the course of the activity.
- No intake of alcohol or heavy meals earlier than the boat ride.
- Wear your lifestyle jacket properly.
- Listen to all of the commands carefully.
- Everyone must show identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. PAN cards will no longer be considered valid proof of identity.
Things to Carry
- Food and Water Supplies
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the Activity Duration at the Yagachi Dam Water sports?
- The Activity Duration is 2 hours where. You get to experience diverse water rides such as - Banana Ride (2 drops in water), Kayaking (20 mins), Bumper Ride, Speed Boat Ride (4 KM), Jet Ski Ride(2 KM) and many more.
What is the Cost of Water sports Activities at the Yagachi Dam?
There are 3 options available at the Yagachi Dam.
- First is the Water sports combo package which includes 3 activities and comes at the cost of INR 699 Per Person.
- The second Package includes 4 Activities at the Cost of INR 850 Per person.
- The third package includes 7 Activities at the Cost of INR 1600 per person.
What is the Cancellation and refund policy at the Universal Adventures?
1)If the booking gets cancelled due to a change in weather conditions or any natural calamities, alternative dates will be arranged for the activity or under certain conditions amount will be fully or partially refunded to the UA wallet of the traveller which can be used in any other services in next 12 months.
2)For any activity cancellation by the customer outside the 30 days of the service date,100% of the total package cost will be refunded to the customer's UA Wallet.
3)For any activity cancellation by the customer within 20 to 30 days of the service date, 70% of the total package cost will be refunded to the customer's UA Wallet.
4)For any activity cancellation by the customer within 7 to 20 days of the service date, 50% of the total package cost will be refunded to the customer's UA Wallet.
5)For any activity cancellation by the customer within 2 to 7 days of the service date, 30% of the total package cost will be refunded to the customer's UA Wallet.
6)If there is No Show or cancelled booking within 48 hours of the service date then no amount will be refunded to the customer.
Where is Yagachi River origination point?
The Yagachi River is a river in Karnataka, India. It originates in the Western Ghats near the city of Chickmagaluru and flows through Belur Taluka, Hassan District, where it becomes a tributary of the Hemavati River by entering the river near Gorur.
What is the Exact location of this Activity?
Yagachi dam, Chikmagalur is the exact Location of the Activity.
What is the Activity Timings in Yagachi Dam?
The Activity Timings in Yagachi Dam starts from 8 AM and ends at 6 PM.
Does Yagachi Dam offer Water sports?
Yagachi Dam is a small paradise in Belur, wherein you could select from the various interesting sports to be had and make recollections together along with your cherished ones.
What is Included in the Package of the Activity?
- Banana Ride (2 drops in water)
- Kayaking (20 mins)
- Bumper Ride
- Speed Boat Ride (4 KM)
- Jet Ski Ride(2 KM)
- Rafting Rowing (20 mins)
- Cruise Boat Ride(4KM)
What is Not included in the Package of the Activity?
- Any Personal Expenses
- Any Transportation Expenses
What is the Minimum Age Requirement for the Participants?
Yagachi Dam water sports require a minimum participation Age of 10 years.
Is there any dress to avoid while performing the Activities?
Avoid uncomfortable apparel inclusive of sarees or formal trousers to experience better. Wear your lifestyle jacket properly.
What Food must be avoided before the Activity?
No intake of alcohol or heavy meals earlier than the boat ride.
How to Reach Chikmagalur, Karnataka?
The Mangalore International Airport (IXE) is the nearest airport to Chikmagalur which is located at a distance of 113 KM. Taxi services are easily available from the airport for Chikmagalur.
Chikmagalur is well connected to major cities like Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli, and Hassan through state-run buses and private buses. There are two national highways that pass through this city.
As Chikmagalur does not have a railway station, the nearest railway station is located 40 KM away in Kadur known as the Kadur Junction Railway Station(DRU). You can avail a taxi from the station.
Is ID proof necessary for this Activity?
Everyone must show identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. PAN cards will no longer be considered valid proof of identity.
What is the Confirmation policy at Universal Adventures?
The customer will receive the payment confirmation details on their email ID within 10 minutes after the successful payment. However, in the case of the unavailability of the desired slot for the service, our team will arrange an alternative schedule after the customer's confirmation.
What is the Payment Policy at Universal Adventures?
1) The customer should pay the 100% amount or minimum payment of 30% for confirming the slot.
2) The customer should pay remaining booking amount before 7 days of service date.
What is the Booking policy at the Universal Adventures?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveller information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic experience.
What is the use of Water Sports?
Water sports are a great form of exercise because they work almost every part of your body, helping you burn calories the natural way. It increases your metabolism and thus your fluid intake and appetite, which in turn helps you avoid binge eating.
How do you enjoy water sports?
- Be able to swim.
- Prepare for the weather, good or bad.
- Go with a buddy.
- Take in lots of water.
- Get everyone involved.
- Capture the experience.
What are the essential to carry for Water Sports?
- Informal or casual clothing.
- Waterproof bag.
How do I protect my phone at Water sports?
Where there's water, there will be splashing. Slip your phone into a waterproof pouch.
Who must not participate in Water sports Activities?
Pregnant Women must be Cautious while performing water sports. Never forget to receive consent from a doctor.
How Safe is the Water sports Activities at the Yagachi Dam?
Activities are completely safe guided and equipped with all safety measurements.
What are the other Chikmagalur attractions?
Bhadra Dam, Coffee Museum, Jhari Falls, and Annapurneshwari temple are some nearby Attractions.
Which is the Best Season for doing Water Sports?
November to March is the Best season for Water sports in India as it offers a pleasant weather and great visibility of the seas.