Wall Climbing in Coorg
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 150
What will you experience
Enjoy Breathtaking Scenery
An Exciting and Safe Experience
Qualified Instructor to Supervise the Activity
Witness the Well-Known Coffee-Producing Hill Station
About the Activity
|Kundanahalli Village, Kushalnagar, Coorg
- Coorg also referred to as the Scotland of India, lives up to an alluring combination of history, elegance, adventure, and delectable cuisine. This well-known coffee-producing hill station is recognized for its breathtaking scenery, grandeur, and location along the western ghats.
- Participate in this adventurous activity on the captivating Coorg terrain and surroundings. One of the most thrilling activities in Coorg is Wall Climbing, which you absolutely must do with your loved ones.
About Wall Climbing in Coorg:
- Arrive at the activity site and meet the guide to starting your adventure with thrilling wall climbing.
- The activity of Wall Climbing puts your patience, stamina, and endurance to the test.
- An experienced, qualified instructor oversees every activity that is carried out.
- High-quality harnesses and other equipment will be given to you to secure your safety.
- Challenge yourself and your family to climb the wall and savor the moments for a lifetime.
Know before you book
- Only people who fall within the age range of 12 to 50 will be permitted to engage in this activity and will be regarded as adults.
- The minimum and maximum weight requirements for this activity are 30 kg and 100 kg, respectively.
- When making a reservation, confirmation will be sent.
- Pregnant women shouldn't perform the activity.
- A person should not suffer from any major medical ailments, including cardiac issues.
- Travelers should be in reasonable physical condition.
- The activity is based on weather conditions. If the weather is not suitable, the activity will be cancelled and it will be either shifted or refunded.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot take part in the activity.
- Please wear comfortable, light attire, and flat-soled shoes.
- The charge can not be held accountable for any accidents and all protection measures can be taken into due attention.
- Avoid heavy food or alcoholic beverages before or after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse any participant deemed unfit to participate in the activity.
Things to Carry
- Climbing Shoes and Gloves
- Water and Snacks
- Appropriate Clothing
- UA Voucher