About the Tour:
- A non secular adventure to the divine shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi, via the mystic Himalayas, will discover you solace and soothe your soul.
- Lose yourself withinside the high-quality electricity as you pay attention to the chanting of devotees incomplete glory.
- The vibes for the duration of the adventure to Vaishno Devi will take you in an extraordinary international altogether, in which every person around you may be chanting ΓÇ£Jai Mata DiΓÇ¥ with complete devotion and faith.
- Apart from Vaishno Devi discover locations along with Bhaironath Mandir that is one of the vital pilgrims' spots and Ardhkuwari Gufa that is a cave formed like a motherΓÇÖs womb. Moving toward Patnitop is a lovely and famous traveler vacation spot with infinite meadows and panoramic perspectives of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. Visit the well-known locations along with Naag temple, Nathatop, Sudhmahadev Temple in addition to reveling in the numerous adventurous sports along with paragliding and snowboarding at Patnitop.
- ∩╗┐Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaishnodevi - Katra - Patnitop - Jammu
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- Start Point: Jammu
- End Point: Jammu
- Comfortable and clean vehicle (Sedan/ SUV relying on institution size) for sightseeing on all days as in line with the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect resorts as in line with the itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Interesting Facts approximately Vaishno Devi:
- It is assumed that Goddess Durga visited Nagrota. Ban Ganga and Ardh Kuwari earlier than Finally leaving her human shape at the back of the sanctum sanctorum of the primary cave.
- As said through the legends, Maa Vaishno Devi concealed from Bhairo Nath Ji for nine Months at midpoint Ardhkuwari.
- Visiting the temple throughout Navratras is taken into consideration as virtually auspicious as human beings that Maa Vaishno Devi is certainly a gift there to witness all of the devotees and bless them.
- It is likewise believed that your Yatra is taken into consideration incomplete in case you donΓÇÖt pay to go to Bhairo NathΓÇÖs temple.
- The conventional cave path opens while the frenzy is much less and devotees input the shrine thru the course at the beginning taken through Maa Vaishno for entering.
Universal Adventure recommended:
- Visit the bottom camp of Vaishno Devi - Katra and revel in the stunning town.
- Visit locations consisting of Banganga and Chenab River in eco-pleasant automobiles Katra.
- Experience fantastic hiking enjoy in the direction of Vaishno Devi Temple with stunning perspectives of the valley.
- Indulge yourself withinside the holy and sacred vibes whilst having darshan at Vaishno Devi temple.
- Engage in numerous journey sports consisting of paragliding and Skiing at Patnitop.
- Shop for Patisa (candy with a completely unique taste), dry fruits, Kashmiri handicrafts, and Pashmina shawls at Patnitop in your cherished ones.
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jammu Airport is properly related to the main elements of Indian airports and is 50Km from Katra.
- By Rail: The Katra Railway Station is the closest railway station that is the closest railhead to Vaishnodevi and has desirable connectivity with the main towns of the country.
- By Road: Jammu & Kashmir State shipping buses and personal air-conditioned buses function among Jammu and Katra.
Day 1: Arrival in Jammu | Welcome to the Land of Goddess
- Meet at a pickup point in Jammu - Jammu Tawi Railway Station/airport and get transferred to Katra.
- Our representative will meet you at your pre-booked hotel along with a welcome drink.
- Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure, either relaxing or exploring some places such as the Nau Devi Temple, Bhairo Baba Temple, Bhimgarh Fort, and Dera Baba Banda.
- Enjoy the overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Katra.
Day 2: Katra - Vaishno Devi - Katra | Seek Blessing from Goddess Vaishno and attain eternity
- Wake up early in the morning so as to reach Vaishnodevi on time, have a hearty breakfast, checkout, and start your journey towards Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, situated at the Trikuta Mountain Peak at an elevation of about 5,200 feet.
- It is a 14km trek for which you can either hire ponies and palkies from Banganga (at your own cost) or walk to reach the temple.
- Stop for lunch at the midway and proceed your journey towards Vaishnodevi.
- On reaching, shop for all the necessary items required for puja from the local market at Vaishno Devi.
- After puja, aarti and darshan, trek downwards to Katra and reach by late evening.
- Return back to your hotel, have dinner, and have an overnight stay in Katra.
Day 3: Katra - Patnitop | Eyewitness the Snow-Clad Mountains
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities and drive to Patnitop.
- On arrival at Patnitop, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel and complete the checking formalities.
- After some leisure time, leave the hotel for local sightseeing of Patnitop and enjoy the scenic beauty around.
- Visit Natha Top (a famous tourist spot for paragliding), Sanasar Lake, Naag Mandir (a temple more than 600 years old), and Sudh Mahadev temple.
- In the evening, You can spend some time shopping at the local market.
- Return back to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay and dinner in Patnitop.
Day 4: Patnitop - Jammu | Bid Farewell
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast at the hotel, complete the check-out formalities, and get transferred back to Jammu.
- Bid farewell to this beautiful trip as you get dropped at Jammu Airport / Train Station.