About The Tour:
- Escape the hustle and bustle of your routine life and spend a relaxing time in the lap of nature with your loved ones and rejuvenate the bond at the most famous pilgrimage of India Vaishnodevi. This holy shrine is nestled between the mystic Trikuta Mountain where the revelation of the Mother Goddess in the Holy Cave is in a natural rock formation of 3 indies. These Holy Pindies are guarded safely underwater and can be seen from the marble platform around it, where people bow to seek the goddess's blessings.
- As you mark your way towards the Paradise on Earth - Kashmir, the sight of the moon reflected on the glassy lake, the cool breeze, and the quiet gurgling sound of water will soothe your soul. The houseboats of Kashmir, are a magical place where you can disconnect from the world and create some unforgettable memories with your loved ones. When thereΓÇÖs snow around, a snow fight is bound to happen, no matter what your age, fulfill your lifelong dream of building a snowman at Gulmarg. Conclude by recreating your favorite Bollywood pose in the lush meadows of Pahalgam and Sonamarg.
- Route: Jammu - Katra - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Srinagar - Jammu
- Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Start Point: Jammu
- End Point: Jammu
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary
- Highly experienced Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Visit the Ardh Kuwari Cave, located midway on the old route to the Bhawan.
- Bath in the holy water of the bathing ghat.
- Visit the shooting spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood movies like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and much more
- Visit the frozen lake of flowers - Gadsar Lake
- Row your own Shikara boat on the Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early in the morning and witness the culture of Mir Bahris
- Explore the local market for leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery, and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls in Srinagar.
- Visit Chandanwari with Lidder river flowing alongside, picturesque surrounding tourist place in Pahalgam.
- Go Birdwatching At Manasabal Lake
- Visit the holy shrine of Srinagar, Hazratbal Mosque
- Seek Blessings At Shankaracharya Temple to enjoy the city view
- Enjoy the snow sports like skiing at Gulmarg
How to reach:
- By Air: Jammu Airport is well connected to major parts of Indian airports and is 50Km from Katra.
- By Rail: The Katra Railway Station is the nearest railway station which is the closest railhead to Vaishnodevi and has good connectivity with major cities of the country.
- By Road: Jammu & Kashmir State transport buses, and private air-conditioned buses to operate between Jammu and Katra.
Day 1: Arrival at Katra| In the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains
- Arrive early morning at Jammu and transfer to Katra
- Check into hotel and process to Vaishnodevi Darshan.
- Take a halt at Adhkwari Temple and darshan at Baba Bhaironath Temple is recommended.
- This temple is situated at the top of the hill. To visit this temple one has to hire a pony or travel by foot.
- On your hike, you can take halts for breakfast and refreshments at the small shacks and food joints.
- Seek blessing at Mata Vaishno Devi temple and indulge in the spiritual environment.
- After darshan, start trekking down and you will reach the hotel by late at night
- Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Katra-Pahalgam| Village of Shepherds
- After a delectable breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Pahalgam. Also known as the village of shepherds, Pahalgam attracts hordes of tourists owing to its gradually dropping temperature and the glistening river, Lidder flowing through here.
- Also, one of the best health resorts in the country, this astounding site is famous for its vast meadows, pine forests, pastures, and favorable weather.
- Its enthralling picturesque beauty is the reason behind many Bollywood movies being shot here.
- Reach Pahalgam and check-in at the hotel.
- Indulge in a tasty dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Pahalgam-Sonmarg| Meadow of Gold
- After breakfast, head out for an excursion to the Golden Meadows of Sonmarg.
- As you reach Sonmarg, you get a chance to spend some quality time with your family here.
- You can learn about the rich history of the silk route and the importance of Sonmarg.
- Take a stroll to Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples or indulge in some water sports at the Manasbal Lake.
- By the late evening, get back to Srinagar hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar| Skiing Capital of India
- After breakfast, get picked up from the hotel and drive towards Gulmarg.
- You get to enjoy this day at leisure, you can visit popular places like the Maharani Temple
- Play some golf at the highest golf course in the world.
- Go for the Gondola Cable Car ride to Khilanmarg
- Get down for some adventure sports like Skiing.
- Later in the evening, head back to the Srinagar hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Srinagar| Explore the gem of Kashmir
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and head towards the most visited gem of Kashmir.
- Embedded in the Kashmir valley, this city is home to many architectural and scenic beauty.
- Our first stop is Dal lake, where you can witness its scenic beauty and enjoy a Shikara ride at Nehru Park.
- Now, move on to visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- A tour to The Mughal Gardens where you will get to see Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, and the Nishat Bagh.
- After a tiring day, get back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Srinagar| The Heart Of Kashmir Valley
- After breakfast transfer to SrinagaHotel.
- Srinagar, situated on the banks of river Jhelum, is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Its awe-inspiring landscape, magnificent architecture, tombs and temples, exquisite gardens, and Dal Lake make it a heaven on earth.
- Surrounded by a number of lakes, this scenic city, serene in its own way, is also known as the Kashmiri Venice or the Venice of the East. Bestowing its old-world charm on tourists, Srinagar aces in natural beauty and historical significance.
- After a jaunt to the astonishing sites of Srinagar, treat yourselves by indulging in some shopping at the bustling Lal Chowk. You can buy locally produced products, such as leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery, and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls.
- After spending some moments of relaxation, proceed to experience a soothing shikara ride. Unique in its own way, Dal Lake captures the sight of all with its ever-charming beauty and floating market.
- Later, proceed towards the Hotel Followed by a hearty dinner,
- Enjoy a pleasurable overnight stay.
Day 7: Srinagar-Jammu| Fly back to the Metropolitan City
- After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel
- Transfer to the Jammu Airport/ Railway Station to continue your onward journey.