About the Tour:
- A non secular adventure to the divine shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi, via the mystic Himalayas, will locate you solace and soothe your soul. The shrine is dedicated to Maa Kali, Maa Saraswati, Maa Laxmi carved in caves withinside the shape of pindies. One can this holy temple via way of means of hiking 14 km or via way of means of palkies, ponies, helicopter. As you mark your manner as much as the divine shrine frees yourself withinside the fantastic strength as you pay attention to the chanting ΓÇ£Jai Mata DiΓÇ¥ of devotees' incomplete glory.
- After worshipping the goddess, pass in the direction of the geographical region of Pahalgam and wave again on the shepherds as you revel in the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder river meandering via the mountains on a pony ride. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sled and roll a few balls to make a snowman or get right into snow combat withinside the snowfields in Gulmarg. Conclude via way of means of taking a postcard best own circle of relatives body withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the recollections for life.
- Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaishno Devi - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 7 Days and 6 Nights
- Start Point: Jammu
- End Point: Srinagar
- Railway station choose up and drop as in keeping with your educate timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all of the days
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
Universal Adventure Recommended:
- Visit the Ardh Kuwari Cave, positioned halfway in the antique direction to the Bhawan.
- Bath withinside the holy water of the showering ghat.
- Visit the capturing spot at Betaab Valley of Bollywood films like Betaab, Kashmir ki Kali, Highway, and lots more
- Visit the frozen lake of flowers - Gadsar Lake
- Row your very own Shikara boat at the Dal Lake
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning and witness the subculture of Mir Bahris
- Go Birdwatching At Manasabal Lake
- Visit the holy shrine of Srinagar, Hazratbal Mosque
- Enjoy the snow sports activities like snowboarding at Gulmarg
How to Reach:
- By Air: Jammu Airport is properly linked to the foremost elements of Indian airports and is 50Km from Katra.
- By Rail: The Katra Railway Station is the closest railway station that's the closest railhead to Vaishnodevi and has correct connectivity with the foremost towns of the country.
- By Road: Jammu & Kashmir State delivery buses, and personal air-conditioned buses to perform among Jammu and Katra.
Day 1: Arrival at Katra at Proceed to Vaishno Devi | Seek the blessings from Maa Vaishno Devi
- Arrive early morning at Jammu and transfer to Katra
- Check into the hotel and process to Vaishnodevi Darshan.
- Take a halt at Adhkwari Temple and darshan at Baba Bhaironath Temple is recommended.
- This temple is situated at the top of the hill. To visit this temple one has to hire a pony or travel by foot.
- On your hike, you can take halts for breakfast and refreshments at the small shacks and food joints.
- Seek blessing at Mata Vaishno Devi temple and indulge in the spiritual environment.
- After darshan, start trekking down and you will reach the hotel by late at night
- Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Katra to Pahalgam | Untouched gem of Kashmir
- After a delectable breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Pahalgam. Also known as the village of shepherds, Pahalgam attracts hordes of tourists owing to its gradually dropping temperature and the glistening river, Lidder flowing through here.
- On the way visit Saffron fields, Cricket Bat Factory, and Apple Garden.
- The beauty of Pahalgam cannot be described in words, as you can see the beauty of Pahalgam in many Hindi Movies, but seeing it with your own eyes will make you feel that the place is created by Allah by his own hands, it is also a base camp for traditional Amaranth Ji Yatra.
- After Check-in and fresh up you can visit Baisaran Valley Known as (Mini Switzerland) by ponny at an additional cost.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Pahalgam to Sonmarg to Srinagar | Relish the Meadow of Gold
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and prepare yourself for an excursion to the golden meadows, Sonmarg.
- Sonmarg is famous for its meadows which get covered with snow, thus making it a gold meadow.
- Go for a temple tour to Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples or you can go for a small hike to Thajiwas Glacier.
- Head to the Manasbal lake for some adventure water sports.
- Reach back to Srinagar and have an overnight stay at the Srinagar hotel.
Day 4: Gulmarg Excursion | Enjoy Adventures at Winter wonderland
- Wake up in the morning in the lap of mountains, get picked up from your hotel, and reach Gulmarg.
- With the setting up of the Gondola Cable Car, Gulmarg has become the highest lift-served ski resort in the world providing a downhill ski run of 5.2 km from a height of 14,000 ft in the Apharwat range.
- It is also the longest gondola-served ski-lift in Asia.
- Take a fun-filled Gondola Ride.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Srinagar Sightseeing | Heart Of Kashmir Valley
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and head towards the most visited gem of Kashmir.
- Embedded in the Kashmir valley, this city is home to many architectural and scenic beauty.
- Our first stop is Dal lake, where you can witness its scenic beauty and enjoy a Shikara ride at Nehru Park.
- Now, move on to visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- A tour to The Mughal Gardens where you will get to see Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, and the Nishat Bagh.
After a tiring day, get back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Srinagar Sightseeing | Get Mesmerized with Mughal Gardens
- After breakfast start a tour of world famous Mughal Gardens
- Just on the outskirts of Srinagar lie Chashmashahi ("The royal spring"), Nishat ("abode of peace"), and Shalimar ("abode of love") where Mughal emperors once relaxed with their exquisite queens.
- You can visit Pari Mahal, Botanical Garden, and Tulip Garden ( for a Limited Period ).
- You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake.
- In the evening Shikara ride at your own cost.
- Overnight stay at the Srinagar hotel.
Day 7: Departure | It's time to say goodbye to the mountains
- After breakfast, we thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to Srinagar Airport/Station to catch the flight/Train for your onward Destination.
- Your Vaishno Devi Tour ends here with unforgettable memories.