Tek to Alang Madan Kulang
Booking with ₹0
-26% ₹ 2599
What will you experience
Trek to Lush Green Valleys
Top Notch Safety Included
Reliable and Certified Guides
Test your Guts and Grits
About the Activity
|Pune or Mumbai
|2 Nights & 3 Days
|Alang Fort, Madan Fort, Kulang Fort
|Distance from Mumbai
|145 KM Approx
|Distance from Pune
|175 KM Approx
About Alang Madan Kulang Fort:
- Alang Madan Kulang Trek, also known popularly as AMK or Alangad Madangad Kulangad lies in the Kalsubai range of the Sahyadris, in Nashik district, Maharashtra. It is the most sought-after trek in Maharashtra.
- Embark on 3 Days and 2 Nights of Exhilarating Adventure Explore Alang Mandan and Kulang Fort which is known as the Hardest Trek in Maharashtra due to its rough terrain and surrounding and Test your Grits.
About Trek to Alang Madan Kulang Trek:
- Your hiking enjoyment will begin which includes transfers from the Kasara Railway Station from where you will take a bus towards the base Village.
- A skilled expert manual will guide this trek and the Alang Madan Kulang hiking package deal additionally consists of top-notch great protection equipment to make sure your safety is always the priority.
- Embark in this three-day and two-night heartwarming trek and traverse via the three forts, Alang Castle, Madan Castle, and Kulang Castle which can be located within the maximum mountain variety of Maharashtra.
- The Alang Madan Kulang Trek is referred to as one of the toughest treks inside the area of Maharashtra. You will be filled with thrill as you climb the rough terrains and exhausting routes.
- Be geared up to unwind yourself with spellbinding perspectives of the luxurious inexperienced valleys, forts, temples, and caves. Say goodbye to exhaustion every time you reach a peak by having some delicious lunch while appreciating the beauty of the Fort as well as the surrounding hills.
- Stay a Night in Madang cave and feel the excitement of something you have never experienced before. Spending in caves gives a wonderful feeling of cosiness as well as the experience of the wild.
- As you finish the Mudan Trek on the final day, descend the hill and say goodbye to the Trek to Alang Madan Kulang Fort with fun memories and experiences.
Know before you book
- Registration Forms must be crammed up after the registration is done, so we can have the emergency touch database
- For protection purposes, this interest isn't always advocated for ladies who are more than three months pregnant, all and sundry who have had important surgery, have a damaged leg/arm, have continual lower back or neck pains, etc.
- The teacher reserves the proper to reject any player deemed not worthy to be a part of the interest.
- The interest is probably behind schedule or postponed because of climate conditions. In this scenario, the following quality viable time slot could be informed.
- Participants aren't allowed to hold any sharp object, lighter, baggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are asked to file at the venue as a minimum of half an hour previous to their selected time slot. Timings should be strictly followed because the interest is a time constraint.
- Participants should be aware of the tips given by the teacher earlier than and after the interest.
- Avoid eating heavy meals or alcoholic drinks earlier than and after the interest.
- Guidelines issued with the aid of the respective state government are to be followed. Social distancing is to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and the use of masks were advocated.
- ID evidence is obligatory for every character visitor at the time of booking, and additionally upon arrival. PAN cards will no longer be taken into consideration as a legitimate cope with evidence.
- All overseas nationals should report their passport and visa information at the time of booking, and additionally upon arrival.
- Any breakage or harm of any gadgets could be charged at actuals.
- Participants will carry a snoozing bag on their personal because the mattresses and blankets aren't to be had on the campsite.
- Any private charges or gadgets of a private nature will no longer be protected inside the Alang Madan Kulang trek package.
- Any food or transfers now no longer cited inside the itinerary are to be taken into consideration as an exclusion inside the Alang Madang Kulang trek package.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the history of Alang Madan Kulang?
The AMK forts played an important role in the history of Maharashtra. The forts were used by various rulers to control the trade route between Nashik and Kalyan. The forts were also used as refuges during times of war.
Which is the hardest trek of Maharashtra?
The hardest trek in Maharashtra is widely considered to be the Alang Madan Kulang (AMK) trek, located in the Sahyadri Mountains of Nashik district. It's a three-fort trek that demands physical endurance, stamina and strength.
How do I prepare for AMK trek?
Preparing for the AMK trek requires a combination of physical training, technical preparation, and proper planning. If you are already used to doing physical work or exercise everyday, you wokd have enough physical strength and stamina to do the AMK Trek
How to Reach Alang Madan Kulang?
To reach Alang Madan Kulang (AMK) forts, you'll need to first reach Alang Fort, the starting point of the trek. You can do that by using with public or private transport to Base Village and then trekking to Alangad. Once you reach Alang Fort, you can start the trek to Madangad Fort and Kulang Fort.
How to reach Alang Madan Kulang from Mumbai?
To reach Alang Madan Kulang (AMK) forts from Mumbai, you'll need to first reach Kasara station, which is the nearest railway station to the trek's starting point. Frm there you can take a jeep to base Village and then Trek to AMK forts.