- Start Point: Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- End Point: Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
About the tour:
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala's capital, is also known as the Evergreen City of India, due to its ideal atmosphere of narrow winding streets, temples, old monuments, and a rich cultural legacy. With the use of technology, the town was given its name. Lord Ananta's town is named after the deity of the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, which is located in the town's center. Nearby, the Sri Chitra art gallery houses some unusual paintings by Raja Ravi Verma, Rabindranath Tagore, Nicolas, Svetoslav Roerich, and others.
- Without visiting the famous Kovalam and Shanghumugham beaches, a trip to this coastal town is incomplete. The crescent-shaped rock prom at Kovalam seaside forms a beautiful cove with calm waves, suitable for leisure. Finish off by purchasing a few spices and artifacts at the local Chelan market.
How to reach:
Thiruvananthapuram's closest airport is Trivandrum International Airport, which offers flights from major cities. Thiruvananthapuram is also well-connected by railways, with trains running to and from all of the major cities.
Day 1: Arrival at Trivandrum | Welcome to the Evergreen town
- Meet our consultant at a Trivandrum pickup point and be transferred to your pre-arranged lodging.
- Complete the check-in formalities when you arrive at your resort and unwind for the day.
- Visit the Napier Museum to see the herbal archives and to admire the building's structure, which is a blend of Kerala, Indian, Chinese, and Mughal architectural traditions.
- Visit the Sri Chitra Art Gallery, where you can see exquisite paintings by Raja Ravi Verma, Rabindranath Tagore, and others.
- Seek Lord Ananta's blessings by visiting the Padmanabha Swamy Temple and feeling the celestial ambiance.
- Visit the Kuthiramalika Palace, wherein the human beings sink in concord of the song created with the aid of using the birds and the musicians.
- Visit the Kuthiramalika Palace, where people can lose themselves in the song generated with the help of birds and musicians.
- Spend some time in the evening shopping at the lively Chalai market.
Day 2: Explore Trivandrum |Evening bliss on the crescent seashore
- After a nutritious breakfast, set off to explore the town.
- Visit the Padmanabhapuram Palace, the world's largest wood palace, which is known for its exquisite craftsmanship.
- Spend some time at Shangumugham Beach, which is known for the amazing sculpture of SagarKanya (Mermaid).
- End your day by relaxing in the glistening bay of Kovalam Beach, which is constructed in the shape of a crescent.
- Return to your accommodation and relax after having a great time at the beach.
Day 3: Departure | Return with glad recollections of the coast.
- Take a lookout from the lodge after a nice breakfast.
- Proceed to the airport or train station to begin your return journey, bringing with you memories of the beautiful coastal town.