- Location: Himatnagar in Derol, Gujarat
- Opening/closing time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Attractions: Water Park and 35+ rides
- Duration: 10 to 30 minutes (depending on activity)
- Safety Equipment: Provided
About Tirupati Rushivan Park:
- Tirupati Rushivan Adventure Park, located 75 KM from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, is a captivating destination boasting many exhilarating water rides and adrenaline-pumping attractions, where visitors revel in thrilling moments.
- The park is nestled amongst picturesque surroundings and provides an ideal escape for families seeking a day of recreation and relaxation with action-packed adventures and serene strolls, catering to all interests.
About Adventures at Tirupati Rushivan Park:
- Visitors arrive at the Tirupati Rushivan Park and get ready to indulge in unforgettable adventurous moments with their friends and family.
- A diversity of rides suit all levels of adventure enthusiasts, from adrenaline rush on speedy Frisbee rides to Swing Chairs with exciting twists and turns.
- Gentle, beautiful carousel and Ferris wheel rides offer a smooth and relaxing experience for all ages, especially delightful for younger kids.
- Wonders of the World recreated with the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and Easter Islands add an element of fantasy, captivating the imagination of visitors.
- Water slides offer a delightful escape from the scorching heat as visitors zoom through the refreshing water, laughter echoing in a splashing whirlwind.
- Dirt Bikes, Dashing Cars, Monster Trucks, Columbus, Bungee Jumping and Scary Drives are other exhilarating activities that cannot be missed.
- After spending a day in the park and its lively rides, visitors take back bags full of memories and countless moments spent with their loved ones.