About the Activity:
- Experience the sights, sounds, and spirit of Udaipur on this Udaipur private day tour that covers the best of this heritage city. The city of palaces, Udaipur is the reflection of royal Rajasthan. Known as the ΓÇÿVenice of the East, Udaipur is one of the most romantic and elegant cities in India.
- Udaipur boasts several sparkling lakes in the midst of the Aravali hills, fascinating temples, palaces, galleries, and museums. See places such as the magnificent City Palace, Pichola Lake, Bagore ki haveli, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, and other must-see attractions of the city.
- The shopperΓÇÖs paradise, Udaipur is not only famous for the colourful lanes for buying ethnic wear but also miniatures, leather bags, and traditional handicrafts.
- Even if you donΓÇÖt have much time to explore the city of love, you can explore most of it in just one day with us. Travel the whole day and end it with sights of enchanting lakes and splendid views from rooftop cafes.
- Join this full-day tour to experience the city of Udaipur!
- Visit historical Udaipur highlights such as the City palace & Monsoon Palace
- View attractions such as the Jagdish Temple & Saheliyon ki Bari
Day 1 - Discovering Udaipur
- Start your day early morning
- Receive choose up out of your inn in Udaipur after which continue to those places
- City Palace - Largest palace complicated of Rajasthan on the financial institution of Pichola Lake
- Gangour Ghats & Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
- Vintage & Classic Car Collection Museum
- Dudh Talai - small ponds adjacent to lake Pichola
- We prevent for lunch at a famous eating place when we which we preserve with the tour
- Fateh Sagar Lake - 2nd biggest lake of the metropolis
- Jagdish Temple - seventeenth-century Hindu temple committed to Vishnu
- Saheliyon Ki Bari - the gardens of the maids-of-honor
- Monsoon Palace Sajjan Garh - hilltop palatial house withinside the metropolis of Udaipur
- In the night you are dropped again at your inn
- End of a thrilling day's tour