- Surfing Timings- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Duration- 1hr.
About Mandrem Beach:
- Mandrem Beach is tucked-away from the crowds and offers a peaceful atmosphere for adventurers. This beach is quite well-maintained and has got lovely views of vibrant shacks. It has been divided into two parts by an inlet.
- Surfing in Mandrem Beach will impart unbelievable sights of fluttering casuarina and palm trees and the vibes of relaxation.
About the Surfing at Mandrem Beach:
- When you will reach the adventure spot, we will contact you right away and guide you further.
- Our staff will give you a training session before the activity and teach you the technique of handling the surfboard.
- We will train you properly about how to control your surf board on the very first wave.
- Surfing in Mandrem Beach is a water recreational activity, wherein the surfer embraces the adventure as well as serenity.
- Not only would you seek training about surfing, but you will also be taught about the basics of judging the sea and the weather.
- Enjoy the experience of swinging upon the waves of Mandrem Beach, and getting adventure filled vibes.
- Create some fun-filled memories to be remembered throughout your life.
How to reach Mandrem Beach:
- Nearest airport: Goa International airport is the nearest airport to Mandrem beach at a 51 km distance. Alot of cabs are easily available from here to reach the beach or you can drive a towncar.
- Nearest railway station: Thivim railway station is the closest railway station to reach Mandrem BEach at 14 km distance. You can easily get taxis or selfdriven towncars from this station to reach the adventure spot.
- Nearest bustand: KTCL buses are available from Panaji at a distance of 40.8 km away from Mandrem Beach.