- Surfing Timings- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Duration- 1hr.
About Ashwem Beach:
- Ashwem Beach is not a much-crowded beach. It is recommended for those who want solitude amidst a stunning setting. The shoreline of Ashvem Beach is surrounded by shellfish-carved stones.
- Surfing on Ashwem Beach is perfect for surfing and enjoying the scenic vistas of the coastline and driving over the flow of ocean waves.
About the Surfing at Ashwem Beach:
- As soon as you arrive at the destination, our staff will acknowledge you about the steps involved in the activity.
- You will be receiving some guidance regarding ocean protection, surfing skills, accurate timing and measures to be taken. Our certified professionals will be demonstrating the technique to you before you go for surfing.
- We will be giving you certain directions for surfing that would aid you to cope with your first wave.
- Surfing is a water recreational sport wherein the surfer rides on a surfboard upon the gushing waves and advances toward the shore.
- In addition to learning surfing, you will learn about the behavior of the ocean and how to make out the favourable conditions for surfing.
- Experience suring on the secluded Ashwem Beach and enjoy the pretty vistas of the coastline.
- Make superb memories of a lifetime experience.
How to reach Ashwem Beach:
- Nearest airport: Goa International airport is the nearest airport to Ashwem beach at a 20 miles distance. Alot of cabs are easily available from here to reach the beach or you can also drive a towncar to reach further.
- Nearest railway station: Thivim railway station at 18 km away and Karmali railway station at 34 km away are the closest railway stations to reach Ashwem Beach. It is well connected to major nearby cities.You can easily get taxis or selfdriven towncars from this station to reach the adventure spot.
- Nearest bustand: The kaduma bus stand is at a distance of 30 km from Ashwem Beach.