Standup paddles in Alapphuza
Booking with ₹0
-12% ₹ 1500
What will you experience
Great Place To Practice SUP
Enjoy Water Sports
Expert Trainer Paddler
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Lal Bhavan Thirumala Ward (Kayiparambil, PO, Next to Zero Jetty Iron Bridge|
|Activity Duration||3 hours|
|Inclusions||Inflatable Seaflo SUP|
|Age Limit||18 Yrs Above|
|Max. Weight Limit||120 KG|
About the Allaphuza:
- Allaphuza, a city located on the Laccadive Sea, is famous for the houseboat cruises it hosts. Apart from this, the town is also famous for the delicious delicacies, scenic beauty, temples and many more things. But today we will be discussing one of the most exciting activities Alllaphuza has to offer. Can you guess? Well, it's Standup paddling, one of the most thrilling and exciting activities.
About the Standup paddles in Alapphuza:
- Arrive at the Location and meet with the Coordinators.
- For flat-water stand-up paddleboarding in India, the picturesque backwaters of Pondicherry, Kerala, Goa, and Maharashtra are great places.
- In the backwaters, there are yearl missions to raise money for charitable causes.
- The vast lakes in India offer excellent locations for stand-up paddlings, such as the Chilika Lake in Orissa, which is the largest brackish water lagoon in the country.
- India's Kovalam and Mahabalipuram beaches boast great for Standup surfing waves.
- If you are an expert trainer paddler, plan your trip with equipment and an experienced friend because not all of these sites have stand up paddle schools or board rentals.
- Paddle goes to great lengths to make sure you have access to all the experience you need to have a genuinely unforgettable backwater experience.
Know before you book
- Wear comfortable clothes. Also, bring a pair of clothes for necessities.
- It is necessary to know swim if not, inform our crew.
- We have an expert team to assist you with Standup Paddles in Alappuzha.
- Listen to the instructions and abide by them throughout the activity.
- Maintain social distancing. Any disrespectful behavior may lead to rejecting the person.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Hat and Sunglasses
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the price of the Standup paddles in Alapphuza?
In Alapphuza, Standup paddles costs about INR 1,500 and includes 3 hours of activity.
Is Standup paddles in Alapphuza safe?
Yes, Standup paddles in Alapphuza is safe. You will be provided with the safety gear and a trained instructor will you for the activity.
How old can you go for this Activity?
Standup paddles in Alapphuza can only be done by those who are at least 10 years old and up to 60 years old.
How to book tickets for Standup paddles in Alapphuza?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266".
What Time will Standup paddles be operating in Alapphuza?
You can enjoy this activity between Morning to sunset.
Do this activity safe for pregnant women?
No, those who are pregnant, have had major surgery, have a broken leg or arm, or have ongoing back or neck issues cannot participate in this activity.
What is stand-up paddling?
Stand-up paddling, also known as SUP, is a water sport where individuals stand on a large board and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water.
Can I go stand-up paddling in Alappuzha?
Yes, Alappuzha is a great place for stand-up paddling. Its backwaters, canals, and rivers offer calm and picturesque settings for paddleboarding.
Do I need any prior experience to try stand-up paddling?
No, stand-up paddling is suitable for beginners as well as experienced individuals. Basic instructions and safety guidelines are usually provided by rental companies or instructors.
Where can I rent stand-up paddling equipment in Alappuzha?
There are several places in Alappuzha where you can rent stand-up paddling equipment. Look for water sports rental shops, resorts, or hotels that offer paddleboard rentals.