Stand Up Paddling in Kovalam, Kerala
Booking with ₹0
-17% ₹ 2499
What will you experience
Beautiful Scenic Beauty
Training Session Covers SUP
About the Activity
|Grove Beach, Kovalam
About Kovalam, Kerala:
- Three nearby crescent-shaped beaches make up the well-known Kovalam beach. A large rock outcropping on the shore has formed a stunning harbour with calm seas perfect for swimming.
- Enjoy this calm and stress-free activity with your loved ones. There are numerous and varied recreational opportunities at this beach. It is preferable to stay in Kovalam while on vacation and explore the city.
About Stand-Up Paddle Boat, Kovalam, Kerala:
- According to the time slot selected, the adventurers are asked to arrive at the location at their selected time slot while booking.
- Meet the teacher and take a stand-up paddleboarding class, or if you are an expert, just go for it. Put on your gear and begin your SUP tour.
- The training session covers Stand-Up Paddle (SUP) boarding fundamentals as well as safety precautions to take. Don't forget to capture the moments.
- Paddle in the calm waters of Kovalam and feel the refreshing breeze. The activity is good exercise for you. Challenge your loved ones and make memories.
- Find the migratory birds that have temporarily retreated. 1 hr into the activity, stop at the reporting location and explore the place with your loved ones.
Know before you book
- When making a reservation, confirmation will be sent.
- Pregnant women shouldn't perform the activity.
- A person should not suffer from any major medical ailments, including cardiac issues.
- Travellers should be in reasonable physical condition.
- The activity is based on weather conditions. If the weather is not suitable, the activity will be cancelled and it will be either shifted or refunded.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot take part in the activity.
- Please wear comfortable, light attire, and flat-soled shoes.
- The charge can not be held accountable for any accidents and all protection measures can be taken into due attention.
- Avoid heavy food or alcoholic beverages before or after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse any participant deemed unfit to participate in the activity.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Hat and Sunglasses
- UA Voucher