About the Tour:
- From the lofty inexperienced Himalayas hailed everywhere in the globe to glittering lakes surrounded via way of means of desk-bound houseboats makes Kashmir an ideal holiday to bolster and rejuvenate your bond together along with your own circle of relatives. Learn from your Shikara and seize a glimpse of the outstanding sundown at the same time as gliding your arms over the chilling water of the Dal Lake with a leisurely Shikara experience. One also can get to enjoy the paranormal floating life with relaxed and cushy suites, heat hosts mixed with scrumptious Kashmiri meals if you want to make up a completely unique and idyllic life in a houseboat.
- Wave again on the shepherds as you enjoy the geographical region on a pony experience thru the verdant meadows and chilling Lidder River meandering thru the mountains of Pahalgam. When thereΓÇÖs snow around, snow combat is sure to happen, irrespective of your age, fulfil your lifelong dream of constructing a snowman at Gulmarg. Conclude this ideal holiday via way of means of taking a postcard ideal own circle of relatives body withinside the conventional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the recollections for life.
- Route: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
- Starting Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Airport choose-up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) in any respect accommodations as in keeping with itinerary
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the version selected)
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Row your personal Shikara at Dal Lake
- Try out Cafes including Winterfell, and Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- See sights just like the Floating Vegetable Market, and the Mir Bahris
- Shop Pashmina Shawls, crafts, and d├⌐cor produced from walnut and maple wood
- Enjoy Adventure sports at Aru Valley
- Have amusing in doing snow sports at Gulmarg
- Enjoy Horse using at Alpather Lake
- Drop through the Muslim shrine of Baba Reshi to pay a holy tribute.
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to fundamental towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar and Transfer to Pahalgam | A Quiet Little Town Adorned with a blanket of Pine Trees and Crystal-Clear Rivers
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to Pahalgam.
- Explore Pahalgam, a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts with a number of trekking trails and camping sites.
- Walkthrough the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after getting featured in many Bollywood movies.
- Take a walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwani which is a base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra.
- You can also choose to do river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam
Day 2: Pahalgam to Srinagar | Enjoy the Sky Changing its Colours During Sunset at the Dal Lake
- After having breakfast, drive to Srinagar.
- On reaching Srinagar check-in to a beautiful houseboat and rest for some time.
- Later visit the famous Mughal Gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love) after which you can visit Shankaracharya Temple and the Hazratbal Shrine.
- in the evening, visit the local markets and buy beautifully weaved Kashmiri shawls.
- Overnight stay at Houseboat in Srinagar
Day 3: Excursion to Gulmarg | Enjoy the Appealing View from the Second Highest Cable Car Ride in the World
- Wake up to the gorgeous views of Dal lake and after having a hearty breakfast leave for an excursion to Gulmarg.
- On arrival at Gulmarg, visit Gulmarg Gondola, which is the prime attraction over here and enjoy a cable car ride towards Apharwat via Kongdori and witness the best views of Kashmir Valley.
- Gulmarg is also a skierΓÇÖs paradise and you can try sliding down the slopes which will definitely send chills down your spine.
- In the evening, return back to your hotel in Srinagar for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar | It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Paradise on Earth
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.