About the Tour:
- Leave in the back of each day workouts and dull rituals, and spend time collectively together along with your own circle of relatives on a holiday to Srinagar - The Paradise of Earth, and enjoy really well worth remembering. Witness the coronary heart of Kashmir - Dal Lake mendacity in Srinagar surrounded through signature Kashmiri fashion houseboats and colorful Shikaras that afloat the lake and the lovely Mughal gardens and orchards covered on its banks.
- An aerial view of Dal Lake after a brief hike to Shankaracharya Temple will let you find out that Dal Lake isn't always a lake however is a soul of the city. Catch a glimpse of the enchanting sundown with a leisurely Shikara journey at the same time as you lean out of the boat gliding your palms over the chilling water of the lake.
- Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
- Start Point: Srinagar
- End Point: Srinagar
- Airport select out up and drop as in keeping with your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Ac Sedan/SUV car) for sightseeing on all days as in keeping with the itinerary.
- Breakfast and Dinner on all of the days
- Highly skilled Driver cum guide
- Accommodation (Depending on the variation selected)
Universal Adventures Recommended:
- Stay in a Gorgeous Houseboat and revel in the sundown on the Dal Lake
- Try out Cafes inclusive of Winterfell, and Chai Jaai Tea Roo
- Taste the neighborhood cuisines Rogan Josh, Matschgand, Yakhni, and Kashmiri Muji Gaad
- Visit the Floating Vegetable Market early withinside the morning
- Row your very own Shikara boat at Dal Lake
- Visit the well-known Jamia Masjid
- Go Birdwatching at Manasabal Lake
- Marvel on the Hazratbal Mosque
- Seek Blessings at Shankaracharya Temple
How To Reach:
- By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the closest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to predominant towns of India.
- By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which additionally has trains connectivity throughout India.
- By Road: Buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam are to be had to attain Srinagar.
Day 1: Reach Srinagar | Welcome to The Paradise on Earth
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities, rest for some time and later head out to explore Srinagar.
- Take a walk in the world-famous Mughal Gardens including the Shalimar Bagh and the Nishat Bagh and also visit the Chashma Sahi natural spring that adds to the beauty of these royal landscapes against the Zabarwan Hills.
- Visit Asia's largest tulip garden, followed by a visit to Pari Mahal.
- Visit the holy Hazaratbal Shrine, where a hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is carefully preserved.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the markets.
- Return back to the hotel, enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Srinagar | Enjoy the Famous Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains and enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Complete the check-out formalities and get transferred to a beautiful houseboat.
- Embark on your most awaited stay in Srinagar and complete the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy a lovely Shikhara ride at Dal Lake and witness the splendid beauty of Srinagar.
- Explore the local market that is famous for paper mache work, walnut wood carved articles, Kashmiri handicrafts, traditional Dongra jewelry, dry fruits, and indulge in some quick shopping.
- Return back to your houseboat for your dinner.
- Overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3: Departure from Srinagar | Bid Farewell to The City of Lakes and Gardens
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view of Dal Lake from the houseboat.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories upon reaching your desired drop-off point in Srinagar.