About the Destination
- Starting from Srinagar, this excursion offers you a lift with lovely lakes, views, and soothing air. Enter into absolutely specific worlds - lovely Srinagar and exciting Ladakh.
- Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged herbal beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded through serrated mountains, deliver the area its precise character. The pristine herbal history of this fabled realm may be visible in its picturesque lakes, unspoiled through human civilization. Ladakh excursions are possibilities that might take you to peer a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it'd look like a dreamland. Ladakh has been bestowed with an abundance of herbal wonders. Located withinside the northeastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley fits the beliefs of scenic beauty.
- Route: Srinagar - Kargil - Chang La - Pangong - Nubra Valley - Khardung La - Sham valley - Leh
- Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
- Start point: Srinagar Airport
- Endpoint: Leh Airport
- Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Zojila pass (11,500 ft)
- Airport Pick up and drop as consistent with your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as consistent with the itinerary.
- Accommodation in any respect places on a double(couples and unique requests) and triple sharing foundation in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid all through the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line lets in for all limited areas
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife prices for limited areas
Things to do:
- Experience a completely specific and amazing "Floating Market" at Dal lake, Srinagar
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy well-known pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; that's targeted proper subsequent to the flowing river
- River rafting on the worldΓÇÖs maximum river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the fantastic double-humped (Bactrian) camels completely located at Nubra valley
- Shop memento for pals and own circle of relatives on the Leh Market
- Feast on scrumptious Maggi on the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, conventional Ladakhi delicacies at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to Reach:
- Srinagar Airport is a worldwide airport. This airport is properly related and airways provide ordinary flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh. The airport is positioned simply 15 km far from the middle of the town. Srinagar is the capital of the country of Jammu and Kashmir. The town is properly related to predominant towns like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km), and Jammu (258 km). There is an ideal Bus carrier and Cab carrier available.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar | Welcome to Heaven on the Earth
- After landing in Srinagar, get welcomed by our representative in a traditional way
- Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle with a welcome drink at the time of check-in
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel or houseboat as per the availability
- Meet fellow travelers and get ready to start your journey
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of Dal Lake while you are on a Shikara Ride
- The rest of the day would be free. You can spend it as per your wish
- Stay overnight in your hotel or houseboat in Srinagar
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil | Coldest Inhabited Place in the World
- Post breakfast at your hotel, begin your day tour to Kargil
- En route, we will be passing alluring Drass Village; the second coldest inhabited place in the world.
- On the way, you will come across the views of Tiger Hill and other major peaks in the Himalayas.
- You will reach Kargil by evening
- Overnight stay at hotel in Kargil
Day 3: Kargil to Leh | Visit Legendary Sham Valley
- Have breakfast at your hotel in Kargil and head out for your journey to Lamayuru
- On the way, visit Basgo Palace and the famous Lamayuru Monastery
- It is one of the most important and oldest Buddhist monasteries in the Ladakh region
- En route, you will be able to see the giant Buddha statue in Mulbek.
- Visit the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, which is also the world highest river rafting point
- Experience the world-famous Hall of fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and the martyrs
- Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear
- While returning to Leh, enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- Later visit SECMOL which is the actual 3-idiots school, where in order to get admission you need to be 10th fail!
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 4: Leh Local Sightseeing | Explore The Heart of Ladakh
- Have a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel and then start your sightseeing tour of Leh
- Start with a visit to the popular Shanti Stupa that promises an amazing sunset view and a panoramic view of the city from the clifftop
- Post which, you will go to explore the ancient symbols of the royal family in the area that is the Leh Palace
- Later, head out to explore the shops in the Leh bazaar and do some shopping
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass | A Drive to the WorldΓÇÖs Highest Motorable Road (18000 ft.)
- After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure
- The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route
- Known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is the world's highest all-season motorable road
- Also, enjoy the most loved snacks - Maggi at the Khardungla Cafe
- As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride of the double-humped camel, exclusively found in Ladakh
- Later enjoy camping the bonfire under the sky full of stars
- Overnight stay at the campsite in Nubra Valley
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Relive the Bollywood Moments
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Shyok river on one side and the Mountains on another side
- The lake is a major attraction of the region and is amongst the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world and changes colors from shades of blue to green to red
- Featured in movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan, it is said to be the most beautiful lake in India.
- Overnight stay at a campsite near Pangong lake
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh | Excursion to Rancho School
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
- The journey from Pangong Lake back to Leh takes you via Chang La, a mountain pass situated at an altitude of 17,590 feet (5360 meters).
- Along the way, pay a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, which shot to fame with the movie ΓÇÿ3 IdiotsΓÇÖ as the site where the last scene was shot
- Known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure.
- Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh
Day 8: Departure | It's Time to say Goodbye to the Mountains
- Fly out of Leh And it's already time to say goodbye to your fellow travelers and this magical land.
- After breakfast, we will drop you at the airport to take your flight out of Leh.