- Activity Location: Odisha, Hirakud Dam
- Distance of Ride: 2 to 2.5 KM
- The capacity of a Boat: 06 to 08 Seater
- Activity Timings: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
About Odisha, Hirakud Dam:
- Odisha is a state located in eastern India, known for its rich cultural heritage and beautiful coastline. Hirakud Dam, is one of the longest dams in the world, providing electricity generation for the region.
- Embark on an exhilarating speed boating ride at Odisha's Hirakud Dam, where the gushing waters and scenic vistas create an unforgettable adventure. Feel the adrenaline surge as you skim the reservoir's surface.
About the Speed Boat Ride in Odisha:
- The tour guide will warmly greet you and escort you to Speed Boat Ride in Odisha where he will guide you and provide the necessary information about further activities.
- The speedboat ride offers an adrenaline-pumping experience with exciting zigzag cuts on the water. Feel the thrill as the boat swiftly manoeuvres through the water.
- Passengers on the speedboat ride get a unique opportunity to get up close to Sun Island, a scenic spot in the Hirakud Dam.
- High-Speed boating fun powered by a 40HP engine, the speedboat reaches speeds of up to 20 knots per hour (38 kph).
- Safety is a top priority during the speedboat ride, as all passengers are provided with mandatory life jackets which ensure that everyone can enjoy the adventure.
- Visitors can choose between two types of rides whether it's a shorter ride or a longer journey, there's an option for everyone to have a thrilling boating experience.
- As the speedboat zips across the water, passengers can soak in the breathtaking beauty of the dam and its surroundings, making it a memorable experience for all.
- Conclude your exhilarating journey with Universal Adventures, filled with adventure and enjoyment, share your cherished experiences with others.