- Activity Location: South Goa
- Pick-up/ Drop Locations: Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Nerul, Panjim
- Start Time: 09:00 AM
- End Time: 6:00 PM
- Departure Date: Every day
- Tour type: Group in addition to private
- Goa is a dazzling location that has something for everyone. The metropolis enfolds numerous components and viewpoints for people flying to Goa. South Goa gives you a heady blend of uncommon and sandy beaches, church buildings and temples wealthy in history, incredible seafood, and the correct combo of Portuguese and Indian ways of life to make your excursion memorable.
About the activity:
- Get equipped to be picked up from a couple of places in Goa in an air-conditioned automobile and begin your sightseeing excursion.
- South Goa Sightseeing Package will take you throughout locations like Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, and Old Goa Churches like Basilica Bom Se Cathedral, Mangeshi Temple, and Shantidurga Temple.
- Get a half halt to lessen your starvation in an eating place at an extra fee.
- You also can avail sundown boat cruise at an extra fee of INR 500 in step with the person.
- Don't neglect to click on photos to help you cherish the one's recollections with your family for a lifetime.
Note: Kids with the age of three or beneath are complimentary. All above four years may be taken into
consideration as an adult.
Day 1: South Goa Sightseeing | For Group Sightseeing
08:30 AM: Coach leaves for the South Goa attractions
09:15 AM: Reach Miramar Beach
- Also acknowledged as ΓÇÿGasper DiasΓÇÖ, the seaside is a famous traveler vacation spot because of its tranquillity and solitude with its scenic panorama and the soothing calmness of the waters.
10:30 AM: Reach Dona Paula
- The essential rivers of Goa, Mandovi, and Zuari met right here on the Dona Paula factor and hook up with the Arabian Sea.
12:00 PM to 12:30 PM: Midway halt for Lunch at an extra fee.
01:00 PM: Start Old Goa Churches sightseeing
- Bom Jesus Basilica:- This lovely church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the oldest church buildings in Goa.
- Se Cathedral de Santa Catarina:- One of the biggest church buildings in India and devoted the cathedral to Saint Catherine. The Se Cathedral has Corinthian fashion interiors and exteriors provoked with their ideal Tuscan fashion architecture.
04:30 PM: Reach Mangeshi Temple
- This fantastically intricate, simple, well-designed, and stylish shape has a thrilling seven-storeyed lamp tower or deepstambha stands, posited withinside the temple complex.
06:30 PM: Reach Shantadurga Temple
- Every Goan revers this maximum well-known temple of Goa. It is a must-go-to for each Hindu in Goa and is commemorated and worshipped via way of means by the Goans as a whole. The lovely deity of Shantadurga fills one with awe and admiration and has an implementing presence.
- Note: Sunset Boat Cruise may be availed via way of means of the clients at an extra fee on Mandovi river at INR 500 in line with the person
07:30 PM: Coach reaches returned the assembly factor after journeying the South Goa attractions